Part 65 (WHERE AM I!?)

Y/N pov:

It's been 5 days since me and A have been traped here.... And since the ^mortal realm^ as A and the scarlet king calls it, have it's time move faster there I can't imagine how long I've been gone for there.

Once in a while A would be requested to go meet the scarlet king and come back with either blood on her clothes or scars and other injuries or most of the time both.

I've never been allowed to go outside my room since I was here. Well..... Except for my second day here when me and A were requested to meet the scarlet king in his throne room.......

Thankfully I didn't have to be there for too long and I didn't have to even say a single word since A did most of the talking for both of us.

But.... The way the scarlet king was starring at me during the entire time wasn't comfortable in the slightest..... He also tried to convince me and A to let me help A during missions and have me do my own missions. Of course, me and A didn't agree. A said it wasn't part of the deal, so unless I were to do it with my own free will he can't send me on any missions. But he did look slightly irritated...... So now I'm worried about how long this deal will last before something bad happens.

I also wondered why the scarlet king agreed to this deal in the first place.

I wish I was able to go back home or at least back to the foundation.... And I was starting to think about what my life probably would have been like if the foundation never found me.

When I first arrived at the foundation I thought it wouldn't be so bad.... But I never thought things would turn out this way.....

As I was contemplating all my life choices, I heard loud and horrific screams near the outside of my room.

I ran to the door and tried to unlock it, but then I remembered the door was locked.....

After a minute of walking it circles. I was concerned of what was happening.

I was about to summon my scythe but then......

the door opened.......

A was standing in front of me with the white porcelain mask I saw her wearing the first time I met her. She was also wearing a black hood, black jacket covering her white shirt and a pair of long black jeans.

A:"COME ON WE NEED TO HURRY!"

Y/N:"W-WHAT!?"

A:"NO TIME TO WASTE!"(grabs Y/N by the arm and starts dragging her out the door)

Y/N:"A!?"

A:"LOOK JUST FOLLOW ME AND KEEP QUIET!"

Y/N:"WHY!?"

A:"JUST TRUST ME!"

We sprinted as fast as we can down the hallway.

All the guards we saw on our way to what A called the portal room were dead.... Not a single one of them were still alive....

I was panicking. I thought that whatever killed those guards were coming for us next. I was starting to run out of breath and stamina. My head was spinning in confusion and throbbing with pain as a head acne set in. It was at that point I was still running but my mind was blank, I couldn't focus on anything nor could I think of anything that could have done this.

My legs were starting to hurt from running for 5 straight minutes, at full speed. I felt like I could collapse at any moment. It was like I was being tortured.

Y/N:"AH-!"

I stumbled and almost fell. Thankfully A catched me at the last second.

A:"HURRY UP Y/N! WE NEED TO GET TO MY DIMENSION! BEFORE WE GET CAUGHT!"

I was already confused with what was happening but after A's words, I was more confused than ever.

I wasn't sure about what she meant by her dimension. She had always called our dimension the ^mortal realm^ but then I realized she said her dimension, not our dimension.....

I wasn't sure what to say but after turning a corner A stoped running. She burst threw the door with her scythe and grabbed my wrist again.

The portal infront of us was black and grey coloured. It looked dead and there was a skull on the top of the portal.

A was about to shove me in the portal.

But then......

The scarlet king:"A!!!"

A:"fuck......"(shoves Y/N in the portal)

Y/N:"AHH-!"

A:(jumps in the portal after Y/N)

As soon as I entered the portal I hit my head on the ground and was knocked out.

Before I was knocked out I heard A yelling at me to get up. Then I heard someone..... No..... Multiple people, most likely 2 or 3 people enter the room.

I heard them say something to A and I felt A carrying me somewhere.

A few hours later.......

I woke up in an comfy bed that was coloured black and grey. I was still sleepy, tired and confused. As the realization that I didn't know where I am and where A was hit me, I started panicking and looked around the room.

The room is coloured in all black and grey. There are candles and a chandelier lighting up the room. The room was made of shiny, black and grey marble. There was a white modern wardrobe on the corner of the room and also a white modern nightstand next to the bed. There is a basic white door on the other side of the room, most likely leading to the bathroom. There is also large, white and fancy double doors, most likely the entrance to the room.

I looked over to the night stand and just realized that there is an envelop on the nightstand.

I quickly took it and opened it. The content of the envelop reads as the following.....

Dear Y/N,
I have left this envelop on your nightstand because I still have somethings to take care of. I suggest you take a shower and chance into the clothes I put in your wardrobe. Later at 18.00 I shall come to your room and explain the situation. Incase you haven't noticed there is a clock on the wall above your bed, you can check the time using that clock.
                                                                -A

At first I was furious for her not telling me directly. But in the end I sighed in defeat as I took a shower, thet sound of running water and feeling of the warm water against my skin helped me relax. After I finished my bath I wrapped a towel around myself and went to the wardrobe. Then I opened the wardrobe and saw a pair of shorts, t-shirt and some new shoes. After I changed I looked at the clock and saw it was 16.30. So I just sat on my bed and did some other random stuff to pass the time while waiting for A.

Author's note: hey guys I hope you enjoy part 65 and I hope you have a wonderful day/night.