Part 15 (finally I get to see my friends again!)

SCP 173/Billy pov:

It's been a week since they told me that I was allowed to see my friends again.... And I haven't seen them yet... So.... Saying I get to meet my friends again must have been a lie....

For about 45 minutes I was thinking of how stupid I was to believe those stupid researchers....

Until the door opened....

Random Researcher:"sorry SCP-173 the meeting for you and your friends was supposed to happen at 13.00 but something came up.... But now we already made a few adjustment and we will be transferring you to the room you and your friends are meeting."

SCP 173/Billy:"REALLY!? YAY!"

After that they transferred me to the biggest containment cell in site-19.

After all of my friends came into the containment cell...

SCP 173/Billy:"hey guys!"

SCP 682:"173/Billy... Do you know why we're here...."

SCP 106:"ya did you do this....?"

SCP 173/Billy:"well... Sort of...."

SCP 049/Jackson:"I'm curious... What did you do to make the SCP foundation allow you to do this...."

SCP 131 and SCP 999/Risus:"Billy please tell us you didn't do anything bad for them to let us all meet each other?"

SCP 173/Billy:"well.... I met this new SCP during the containment breach that 079 caused by hacking into the site's security system and they were carrying 999/Risus and was able to understand me they also had multiple powers! And so they told the foundation I could talk and they promise me to let them meet you all once a week if I prove to them I can understand them and talk."

SCP 053:"YAY A NEW FRIEND!"

SCP 239:"I can't wait to meet them!"

SCP 191:"hmm... I wonder what the new SCP is like..."

SCP 073/Cain:"wait did you say a new SCP and that they have multiple powers?"

SCP 173/Billy:"yeah. Why?"

SCP 073/Cain:"they are most likely SCP xxx. Their real name is Y/N L/N. They have short/long/medium length hair. (Your eye color/the color you want your eyes to be)Eye color with skull pupils. And they always have to wear gloves to control their death touch."

SCP 173/Billy:"I don't know their last name but yeah the researcher told me that is their SCP number and first name"

SCP 076-2/Able:"WAIT SO YOU, 173 AND 999 KNOWS THAT DAMN SCP THAT KILLED ME!?"

All the SCPs except SCP 682:"!?!?!?"

SCP 049/Jackson:"so you meet them too I see...."

SCP 076-2/Able:"YOU TOO!?"

SCP 105/Iris:"wait back up.... Able... DID YOU SAY THAT SCP KILLED YOU!?"

SCP 076-2/Able:"YEAH! THEY HAD A F*CKING SCYTHE THAT HURT LIKE HELL!"

SCP 096:"wait I thought that no weapon can make you feel pain....."

SCP 035:"so did I"

SCP 076/Able:"that damn SCP said that their scythe was ^special^.... Whatever the f*ck that means...."

SCP 953:"so... Let me get this straight... It takes a bunch of MTF and guards that uses high tech weapons that can easily kill humans and once an entire on site nuclear war head to stop you form breaching containment... But a random person that has a scythe can easily kill you....?"

SCP 079:"well they are an SCP so the scythe could be anomalies too"

SCP 073/Cain:"well actually from the security footage it seams like SCP xxx/Y/N L/N summoned the scythe out of nowhere.... Just like how you can summon your sword out of nowhere brother...."

SCP 076/Able:"SHUT UP CAIN!"

SCP 173/Billy:"alright my turn to ask a question... 049 when did you meet Y/N?"

SCP 049/Jackson:"during what I assume was a cross test... Considering that the researchers brought Y/N into my cell"

SCP 105/Iris:"wait you didn't kill them?"

SCP 049/Jackson:"no. They like you do not have the pestilence. And I think it would not have mattered since they have immortality"

SCP 035:"wow doc! you like them so much it makes me jealous that you like them more than me!"

SCP 049/Jackson:"035... I told you to stop being so dramat-"

Before doc could finish his sentence a guard came in.

SCP 682:"ugh.... What do you want disgusting human....?"

Random guard:"to tell you that all of you except SCP-073/Cain and SCP-105/Iris will be escorted back to your containment cells in about 15 more minutes"

SCP 953:"SEROUISLY WE'VE ONLY BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES!"

Random guard:"actually you have all been here for 45 minutes."

SCP 076-2/Able:"WELL IF WE ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO TALK TO EACH OTHER FOR 1 HOUR WHY ARE WE EVEN ALLOWED TO MEET EACH OTHER!"

Random guard:"look... You can all just blame SCP xxx for not clarifying the time on how long you guys are allowed to meet alright...."

All the SCPs:"!?!?!?"

SCP 076-2/Able:"WHAT!? WHAT THE HELL DID THAT DAMN B1T¢H DO!?"

Random guard:"wait... Did you all not know? During SCP xxx meeting Dr.Bright's friends Dr.Iceberg told SCP xxx that we lied telling SCP-173 that we would let him see his friend if he proves that he could talk and understand people.... Then SCP xxx got pissed off that we lied. So SCP xxx threatened to create a containment breach if we don't keep our end of the deal... They gave us 3 days to make a decision.... And because we don't know what all her powers are and that the ones we know about back then are dangerous... The 05s didn't have much options...."

SCP 173/Billy:"HAH! I KNEW THAT YOU B@ST@RDS WOULDN'T LET ME MEET MY FRIENDS!"

After that the guard left and we spend the rest of our time trying to come up with a conclusion on why SCP xxx did this for us....

Random guard:"alright times up"

After that they escorted us all back to our containment cells.... But I couldn't stop thinking about why Y/N did this for me and My friends....

Author's note: hey guys I'm finally back and I hope you all enjoy part 15. And have a good day/night.