Part 54 (breaking in)

Y/N pov:

After convincing the others and confirming with SCP 953/Rabane that she managed to get the weapons and store them in SCP 106's/Lawrence's pocket dimension, we met up with each other on the day that we were supposed to meet each other again. Basically a week after our last meeting.

Y/N:"everyone ready?"

SCP 105/Iris:"yup"

SCP 682/Atanti:"we're ready but you never really told us how we're going to get there and how those disgusting researchers and MTF agent I said you'd convince to join us get there too. They're not even in the room with us. And you said that one 939 instance that you forced to join your side was going to be joining us too."

Y/N:"don't worry I told Bright, the other researchers and Johnson the MTF agent to stay in the archive room so that I can use my pocket dimension to get them here. As for 939 I managed to find out which containment cell he's in. So I'll do the same with 939 as I'm planning to do to Bright, the other researchers, and Johnson."

SCP 076-2/Able:"shouldn't you go get them then?"

Y/N:"yes but while I'm getting everyone here SCP 106/Lawrence, SCP 953/Rabane said that she stored the weapons in your pocket dimension. For those of you who don't have weapons distribute the weapons among your selves. That way you'd at least have something to defend yourself with."

After that I went to get Bright, Clef, Kondraki, Glass, Gears, Gerald, Johnson and 939.

Y/N:"alright now that we're all here let's go!"

After that I snapped my fingers and the portal appeared.

Then we ended up in Xander's house.

I told the others to follow me and then we checked the whole house. I didn't find Xander anywhere.

I decided to tell them to stay here while I go out to try and find him. I told them that they should tell Xander that they're with me if he shows up and I'm not here.

Since a was a human and everyone in this village was an elder god I knew I would stick out.

Thankfully every once in a while the foundation would give me some new clothes. They gave me a few jackets and hoodies. And I was wearing a jacket/hoodie right now. I wore the hood of the jacket/hoodie to hide my hair and face a bit so no one in the village would act shocked that I was human or anything else like that.

Since I've been here a few times before I knew some of the places here. And I decided to check the village square. It looked like not much has changed.

After looking around the village square I didn't see Xander so I was about to check out some other part of the village. But then as I was about to leave I saw A'habbat surrounded by 4 of her guards and one of them were Xander, which would make since after all the first time I ever saw him was when he was guarding my cell that me, Angela/Angello and Demonica/Demonious was in when we first arrived here.

I started walking towards them. And when I got close enough.....

Y/N:"A'habbat!"

A'habbat:"???"

Guard #1:"STEP AWAY FROM THE QUEEN!"

Y/N:"A'habbat it's me Y/N!"

A'habbat and Xander:"!?!?!?"

A'habbat:"Y/N what are you doing here!?"