Part 27 (meeting the queen)

Y/N pov:

Me, Angella/Angello and Demonica/Demonious where trying to open the portal back home after the guards left us alone but we couldn't open the portal and we couldn't teleport either so we came to the conclusion that magical powers can't be used in this cell. After trying and failing numerous times we ended up chatting about how to escape this place until we fell asleep.

The next morning the 3 of us were woken up by the guards. And they told us 3 that we will be meeting someone that wants to see us.

After that we were escorted to a meeting room inside the prison/jail. We all took a seat while we were told to wait for someone. After waiting for a few minutes a woman came in the room she looks nice, polite and she told us that she meant no harm and that she just wanted to ask a few questions.

At first I was hesitant but relized that my six sense didn't go off. So me Angella/Angello and Demonica/Demonious decided that we'll answer the questions that we can answer and think is save enough to answer.

Queen:"alright so first off I would like to say that I have the power to identify whether people are tell the truth or lying so if you were planning on lying you might as well tell the truth. Alright first question.... what are your names?"

Y/N:"Y/N L/N"

Angella/Angello:"Angella/Angello"

Demonica/Demonious:"Demonica/Demonious"

Queen:"second question are you on his side...?"

Y/N:"umm.... Who is him...?"

Queen:'they must be lying if they don't know who he is..... But I guess I should use my powers to identify whether their telling the truth or not just in case....'(uses powers)'WAIT THEY REALLY DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS!?'

Y/N:"um.. Is everything ok...?"

Queen:"don't worry about it.... And are you from around here...?"

Y/N:(looks at Angella/Angello and Demonica/Demonious)(sighs)"alright it's hard to explain but... Basically I'm pretty sure we're from a different dimension and that sometimes when I fall asleep I end up in this place"

Queen:(uses powers)"YOU'RE NOT LYING!"

Y/N:"yeah... I'm not....."

Queen:"alright then... I suppose I should tell you 3 a few important things around here... There is 2 communities in this place... My village and his kingdom...."

Y/N:"umm... You still haven't explained who HE is!"

Queen:"he's called the scarlet king also known as my father....."

Y/N:"your father....?"

Queen:"yes... It hard to explain but he started a war and I didn't want to obey him so I managed to convince some of his solders to join me so that we can stop him together but.... He has I huge army while we only have a decent one.... And now he's starting to sent some of his solders this way and we already lost a lot of fighters... We don't know how long we can keep this up.... And so we always question his soldiers to see what we can find out and how we'll be able to stop this war.... But so far we have little progress to stopping him...."

Angella/Angello:"I see...."

Demonica/Demonious:"is there anything we can do to help?"

Queen:"thank you I'm glad you 3 want to help us... But this is our fight and you 3 still need to find a way to get back to your own dimension...."

Y/N:"actually we already know how to get back by our selfs but for some reason we can't use our powers here...."

Queen:"ah. That we use a special device that makes it so that powers or magic can't be used in our cells."

Y/N:"I see... Anything else about this place that we should know about?"

Queen:"well other than me my father his other children my oldest sister A'tivik, then there's A'ghor, A'distat, A'zieb, A'nuht, A'tellif and of course me A'habbat. And etc."

Y/N:"ok... So your names A'habbat?"

Queen/A'habbat:"yes and you should all get back to your own dimension now...."

Y/N:"wait... Why don't you and your people came with us...?"

Queen/A'habbat:"that would be nice... But someone has to stop me father from destroying the mega verse...."

Y/N:"I see... Goodbye A'habbat"

Queen/A'habbat:"goodbye Y/N...."

After that me, Angella/Angello and Demonica/Demonious went back home....

Author's note: hey guys hope you enjoy part 27 and that for those of you who are still confused or don't know who A'habbat is I suggest you watch this video to understand.

But either way I hope you have a wonderful day/night.