Part 45 (I'm.... I'M BACK AT THE FOUNDATION!?)

Y/N pov:

When I woke up I was surprisingly meet with friendly faces.

Doctor Bright:"Y/N! GUYS THEIR AWAKE!"

Doctor Alto Clef:"that's a surprise. We were sure that you were most likely going to die or at least stay asleep for way longer than that."

Doctor Kondraki:"Clef watch your tone. And Y/N are you ok?"

Y/N:"I'm fine...."

Doctor Gears:"in that case can you tell us why you always have injuries appear on your body at random times when you fall asleep?"

Y/N:"long story...... But umm..... How did I get back here in the foundation."

Doctor Gelard:"well......"

Doctor Iceberg:"all the SCPs that were captured by the children of the scarlet king cultists and the SCPs that escaped the night before they came back to the foundation told us where the cultists base is and that you got captured by them. So we had a MTF group including Johnson go rescue you."

Doctor Glass:"yes. Speaking of which I have a feeling that you have something to do with the other SCPs breaching containment......"

Y/N:(nervous giggle)"hehehehe........"

Doctor Bright:"Y/N..... CAN YOU TEACH ME HOW TO BREACH CONTAINMENT SO I CAN WATCH MORE OF MY SHOWS!?"

Doctor Kondraki:"Bright don't make us add this to your list of thing you can't do......"

Doctor Alto Clef:"I'm more concerned to how you and the other SCPs breach containment without the alarms going on since we found out about the breach 2 hours later"

Y/N:"I might have or might have not manipulated the security guard to turn off the security cameras in me and other SCPs' containment cell....."

All-Y/N:"WHAT!?"

Y/N:"I said might not......"

Doctor Kondraki:"Y/N is there anything else we don't know about?"

Y/N:"remember how I said I had 17 different powers in my interview....?"

Doctor Kondraki:"yes...?"

Y/N:"you might want to change that to 22 different powers....."

Doctor Kondraki:"WHAT!?"

Doctor Bright:"Y/N WHEN DID YOU DEVELOP YOUR NEW POWERS!?"

Y/N:"before the chaos insurgency, serpent's hand and the children of the scarlet king cult breached containment....."

Doctor Gears:"THAT LONG AGO!?"

Y/N:"yep...."

Doctor Alto Clef:"can we just get back to how you manipulated the security guard?"

Y/N:"manipulation is one of the powers I developed before coming to the foundation"

Doctor Gerald:"all the powers you have are so random......."

Y/N:"meh.... I guess...."

Doctor Iceberg:"Y/N can you just please tell us your other powers.....?"

Y/N:(sigh)"you already know my death touch, my six sense, my power to summon my weapon, my super speed, my super strength, my telekinesis, my manipulation, my teleportation, my energy shield and my power of analysis..... Hmmm...... Do you know about my power to create fire?"

Doctor Glass:"you can create fire....?"

Y/N:(creates the fire in their hands)"yep"

Doctor Gelard:"Y/N PLEASE DON'T SET ANYTHING ON FIRE!"

Y/N:(puts out flames)"relax. I wasn't planning to."

Doctor Gears:"what about your other powers?"

Y/N:"you can figure the rest of them out your selfs"

Doctor Gears:"fine....."

Y/N:"btw. When can I see the other SCPs again and how long was I asleep"

Doctor Bright:"you can meet with the other SCPs on your weekly meetings in 2 days and you were asleep for 2 weeks, 4 days, 5 hours and 43 minutes"

Y/N:"good to know...."

Doctor Gears:"now can you tell us why injuries always appear on your body randomly during your period of long sleep"

Y/N:"it's because there is a chance that I get teleported to the void when I go to sleep. And since time flys faster in the void then in this world I'm always asleep here for a long period of time here."

Doctor Gears:"....what....?"

Doctor Alto Clef:"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!"

Y/N:"yeah. no. It's possible."

Doctor Bright:(childish tone)"SO COOL! WHAT'S IN THE VOID!?"

Y/N:"nothing much. Just a black sky and black ground..... Basically there is nothing much there...... Well.... Except......"

Doctor Kondraki:"except....?"

Y/N:"some elder gods that are rebelling against the scarlet king build a small village. And of course the scarlet king's kingdom..... And trust me there are so many elder gods and guards in that kingdom."

Doctor Gears:"WHAT!?"

Doctor Bright:"SERIOUSLY!?"

Doctor Iceberg:"IT CAN'T BE!"

Y/N:"yep. And don't worry A'habbat said that she will make sure that her father the scarlet king won't come to our world."

Doctor Gears:"Y/N please excuse us for a second......"

After that the 7 of them exited my containment cell and went to the room behind the window. I heard them say something about having to have to tell the 05s about this and how I knew about the scarlet king.

Unfortunately I couldn't hear more of what they were saying since they were in the other room.......

Author's note: hey guys I hope you enjoy part 45. And I hope you have a wonderful day/night.