Part 25 (introductions)

Y/N pov:

SCP 105/Iris:"it's nice to meet you too! Guys can the rest of you introduce your selves"

After 105/Iris said that the other SCPs introduced them selfs.

SCP 173/Billy:"well you already know me so I don't think I have to introduce my self to you"

SCP 106/Lawrence:"my SCP number is SCP 106 I'm not telling you my name"

SCP 076-2/Able"my SCP number is SCP 076-2 and I'm also not telling you my name"

Y/N:"you don't need to I already know your names are Lawrence and Able"

All SCPs except SCP 173/Billy, SCP 049/Jackson and SCP 073/Cain:"!?!?!?"

SCP 106/Lawrence and 076-2/Able:"HOW!?"

Y/N, SCP 173/Billy, SCP 049/Jackson and SCP 073/Cain:"it's one of my/their powers"

SCP 076-2:"ALL 3 OF YOU KNOW THAT'S ONE OF THEIR POWERS HOW!?"

SCP 049/Jackson:"they used that power on me"

SCP 173/Billy:"same"

SCP 073/Cain:"the SCP foundation use my photographic memory as a back up storage space in case the files kept on their computers gets deleted. So they showed me SCP xxx's file."

Y/N:"and... Who are you...?"

SCP 073/Cain:"right my apologies my name is cane. I'm Able's older brother."

Y/N:"WAIT! THE BOTH OF YOU ARE RELATED!?"

SCP 073/Cain:"yes"

Y/N:"wow.... You look so calm... And your brother looks like an angry dog!"

All SCPs except 073/Cain and 076-2/Able:"😆/😂/🤣/🤭"

SCP 073/Cain:"....😶"

SCP 076-2/Able:"😡🤬😤"

Y/N:"anyways...."(looks at SCP 035)

SCP number: SCP 035
Name: Dyo
Power: control any human's mind, and change anyone's views if given enough time to do so due to his knowledge of the workings of the human mind.
Personality: manipulatif and funny

Author's note: hey guys I remember hearing from somewhere that SCP 035 real name is Dyo and I'm not sure if it's true or not but I can't think of any names to give 035 so I'm just gonna name my SCP 035 Dyo.

Y/N:"your name is Dyo huh?"

SCP 035/Dyo:"so you truly do have the powers to read people's personal information!"

Y/N:"yeah but most of the time I call that power the power of analysis"

SCP 035/Dyo:"I see"

Y/N:"but anyways what about the rest of you"

SCP 682:"I'm not telling you anything if you want to know information about me just use your powers of analysis on me"

SCP number: SCP 682
Name: Atanti
Power: adaptation
Personality: cold, mean and rude

Author's note: for those of you who don't know that is SCP 682's real name. And if you think I'm wrong I searched for his real name on google and that you can search for it your self.

Y/N:"alright who's next"

SCP 079:"greetings I am SCP 079"

SCP number: SCP 079
Name: Glitch
Power: able to take control of the cameras to "move" through the facility
Personality: short tempered and formal

Author's note: ya SCP 079 also doesn't have a real name so I had to improvise.

Y/N:"alright. What about you 3?"(points at 053, 191 and 239)

SCP 053:"I'm SCP 053 also known as Abby!"

Y/N:"well nice to meet you abby"

SCP 053/Abby:"nice to meet you too!"

SCP 191:"I'm SCP 191 and my real name is Madeline"

Y/N:"Nice to meet you and who is she?"

SCP 239:"sigurros, nice to meet you!"

Y/N:"What about you and why are you wearing a paper bag over your head?"

SCP 096:"I'm SCP 096 my real name is lanky and I don't like talking about why I'm wearing a paper bag...."

Y/N:"oh.. um.. Nice to meet you 096/Lanky"

SCP 096/Lanky:"nice to meet you too..."

Y/N:"what about you? And are you a kumiho?"

SCP 953:"YES FINALLY SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T CALL ME A KITSUNE"

Y/N:"???"

SCP 953:"but yes I am a kumiho and my real name is Rebane"

Author's note: ya I also couldn't find SCP 953 real name either. But I found this on google and thought it would be a good name for 953.

 But I found this on google and thought it would be a good name for 953

Y/N:"alright what about these 2"(points to SCP 131-a and 131-B)

After that the yellow one started nuzzling against me. And the orange one started bouncing around happily.

Y/N:"can they talk?"

SCP 105/Iris:"no but they can make gestures to indicate what they wanna say"

Y/N:"I see...."

After that we had a little chat before we were escorted back to our cells.

Author's note: hey guys sorry I couldn't post yesterday and I hope you enjoy part 25. Hope you all have a great day/night.