Part 51 (back at the foundation)

Y/N Pov:

After everything that happened I went back to the foundation.

When I came thru the portal to get back to my world and to my cell there were 15 MTF agents including Johnson pointing their guns at me.

I calmly raised my hands above my head to show I had no bad intentions towards them and to show that I was unarmed. I honestly wasn't surprised at them being there. The portal takes time to open and there was a security camera in my containment cell, so when I was opening the portal it's most likely someone saw me opening it before I went thru the portal and informed the foundation.

Johnson:"Y/N!?"

Y/N:"hey Johnson. I haven't seen you in a while."

Random MTF agent:"Johnson who are th-"

Johnson:"their SCP xxx this is their containment cell. They were missing for a few days and now they have appeared out of that portal....."

Y/N:"can someone tell me how long I was gone?"

Johnson:"about 4 days"

Y/N:"ok then. Now can all of you get out?"

After I said that they all reluctantly left except for Johnson.

Johnson:"you know that I and most likely every other SCP personnel that knows about you have lots of questions right?"

Y/N:"yeah. And I'll answer them all when I finally get some sleep. But I'll tell you this now. I was the one that created the portal and I was in the void. Now I'm off to bed. Good night."

Johnson:"....you know it's the middle of the day right?"

Y/N:"I never got any sleep when I was gone. At least let me sleep now."

Johson:"I guess I'll ask you more questions after you wake up"

Y/N:"ok. And tell Bright and the others that I said hi if you run into them."

Johnson:"ok then"

After that I walked over to my bed and got in my bed. I started to fall asleep after that.

SCP 990/Richard:"Y/N"

Y/N:"hey 990/Richard been a while huh?"

SCP 990/Richard:"yes it has been a while. And what you did was very dangerous."

Y/N:"you said I needed to know as much about the scarlet king as possible. I just did what you told me to do."

SCP 990/Richard:"I told you to get the files. I didn't tell you to go to the scarlet king's palace."

Y/N:"well I got more information from going there so I have no regrets"

SCP 990/Richard:(sigh)"alright..... I just wish you could have been a little more careful about going there....."

Y/N:"don't worry 990/Richard plus it's not like something bad happened anyways"

SCP 990/Richard:"right..... Just maybe you should think before you act....."

Y/N:"alright.... I'll be more careful."

After that 990/Richard started my training again.

After a while I started waking up.

When I woke up I instantly saw that my cell was crowded by Bright, Alto Clef, Kondraki, Gears, Glass, Gerald and Johnson.

Doctor Bright:"alright Y/N time for you to answer some questions. First question how did you create that portal."

Y/N:"I used my powers of course"

Doctor Alto Clef:"what about what you did there in the void. You told us that the scarlet king's kingdom and A'habbat's village is there."

Y/N:(lies)"I went to go visit A'habbat and see how her village was doing. That was all I did."

Doctor Gears:"anything new at A'habbat's village?"

Y/N:"she decided to upgrade the security there that's all."

Doctor Gears:"alright.... Thank you Y/N"

After that they all left and for a few days it was normal.....

And today I was going to see the other SCPs again.....

Author's note: hey guys I hope you enjoy part 51 and I hope you all have a wonderful day/night.