Part 71 (i-is this the end.....?)

Y/N pov:

The 3 armies prepared to fight against the scarlet king in the mortal realm.

After a while they finished preparing.

I was starting to get anxious. My heart was pounding like crazy, I was shaking and my breathing was out of control.

I tired to calm my self down as much as I possibly could.

I felt like I was being suffocated by something.

Even though I was panicking inside, I kept a calm straight face. A'habbat asked me if I was ok, I told her yes.

I created a large portal to the mortal realm and we got ready to go thru and end this. The armies were the first to go thru the portal. After that it was only me Angela/Angelo, Demonica/Demonious, Xander and A'habbat left. Angela/Angelo, Demonica/Demonious, Xander went thru the portal, leaving me with A'habbat. She started walking towards the portal. And I unconsciously just stared at her, it was as if I was frozen in place.

A'habbat:"Y/N?"

Y/N:"......"

A'habbat:"Y/N!?"

Y/N:"!?!?!?"

A'habbat:"Y/N....?"

Y/N:"Y-YES!?"

A'habbat:"Y/N.... Are you ok....?"

Y/N:"oh... Yeah just a bit nervous...."

A'habbat walked over to me. She placed her hand on my shoulder. And gave me a reassuring smile.

A'habbat:"I know it's scary, but just remember your not alone. We're all in this together. And we'll get out alive, all of us together."

Y/N:"thanks. I really appreciate the pep talk."

I was still unsure about what A'habbat said about us all being able to survive thru this. Because no matter how much I tried to be positive, there's still a dark looming thought at the back of my head that keeps imagining the worst.

And when A'habbat gave me that reassuring smile, I felt that something was off. It was as if she herself wasn't sure about what she said.

The closer we got to the portal the more uncertain A'habbat looked.

I honestly don't know how I should feel about everything that's been going on right now but I know one thing.

.......

It's too late to turn back now.....

After A'habbat went thru the portal, I jumped in after her.

We were a good distance away from the foundation's safe zone. But not too far away for us to fight.

The armies and basically everyone here ready and willing to fight started marching towards the safety zone.

As we got closer the sound of faint screams could be heard.

I started running. A'habbat, Demonica/Demonious, Angela/Angelo and Xander screamed saying things like, stop running, your going to get your self killed and to wait for them. But I didn't care.

As I ran further, the sound of screams became louder and louder. As I got close enough to see the safety zone, I saw all the people that are either dead, dying, fighting or begging for their lives.

It was a bloody massacre. Seeing all those dead bodies made me feel sick. And the fear and uncertainty I was experiencing before turned into nothing more than rage and hatred.

I couldn't control my self. I sprinted towards the battle field. I summoned my scythe and immediately started to kill and slaughter everything I saw. It was as if I was in a trance. I couldn't stop my self.

I just decapitated, killed, slaughtered and slashed everything in my way. As I killed more and more, my bloodlust became more and more apparent.

Without realizing I was grinning to myself, with the blood of the people I killed on my face, clothes and hands like a psycho.

As I killed and killed I lost more and more control over myself.

Until......

SCP 076-2/Able:"IRIS HURRY!"

For some reason 076-2/Able ran up to me and stoped me from killing anymore people, by restraining my arms. I was struggling against him and was about to break free from his grip, but then 682/Atanti soon showed up and helped 076-2/Able restrain me.

Then I saw 105/Iris run towards me with 999/Risus in her arms. She then threw 999/Risus directly at me. For the first few seconds I was still mad and was still trying to break free.

Soon I began feeling happy. As if all my anger, hated and all my bloodlust just disappeared into thin air.

I suddenly realized what I did. I looked around at the dead corpses on the ground.

Y/N:(mutters)"what have I done........"

I didn't know how to react. Then 999/Risus hugged me again and I became calm.

I calmed down and saw there were still more of the scarlet king's army that were still alive.

This time I was in control when I taught them off. If it wasn't for 999/Risus I don't know what I could have done.

As I was fighting along side the SCPs, A'habbat, Xander, Demonica/Demonious, Angela/Angelo and their army came just in time.

It was strange that I haven't seen the scarlet king anywhere yet so I was on high alert.

Soon only about 50 of the scarlet king's fighters were left so everyone was reliefed and in high spirits.

At least until the scarlet king came......

When he arrived he used his powers and made most of A'habbat's, Demonica's/Demonious', Angela's/Angelo's army disappear into thin air.

The fear that I felt when entering the portal came back again. The scarlet king let out a mocking laugh.

The scarlet king:"I can sense your fear Y/N..... You should have just stayed in my palace instead of running off with A....."

Since the scarlet king is much MUCH bigger than me.... Now that I think about it he was probably bigger than the statue of liberty..... And he was also about to squash me under his foot.....

The SCPs along with the others were trying to stop him before he actually squished me like an ant. But all their efforts were useless. I used my force field to defend myself but I knew that he would break my force field at some point.....

I'm screwed......

Author's note: hey guys I hope you all enjoy part 71 and I hope you all have a wonderful day/night.

I'm sorry for not updating in a while due to the school break I'm actually spend less time on Wattpad because I want to spend some time with my family and friends before school starts again. I hope you can forgive me for the late updates and I hope you'll read my next few chapters.