Part 11 (the fight and the decision)

Y/N pov:

At first I was furious to learn that those researchers and scientist lied to 173/Billy. And I know I just met him but him and 999/Risus were my first friends. And for once I feel like someone finally cares about me and of course I knew that Bright cared about me but when he stud up for those researchers that lied to 173/Billy telling him that he gets to see his friends I was furious knowing that Bright was standing up for those liars.

But after I while I decided to go to sleep...

SCP 990/Richard:"hello Y/N it's nice to see you again"

Y/N:"hey 990/Richard!"

After I while of training my powers with 990/Richard....

SCP 990/Richard:"well Y/N it looks like your waking up"

Y/N:"wait what? I'm pretty sure that we trained a bit longer last time...."

SCP 990/Richard:"we did... There must be a reason your waking up this early...."

Y/N:"oh umm... Well I guess I'll see you later 990/Richard"

After that I woke up just to see a bunch of red lights in my containment chamber followed by....

Intercom:"ATTENTION TO ALL ON SITE PERSONEL SCP 076-2 HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT! ALL ON SITE PERSONEL ARE ADVISED TO GO TO THE NEAREST EVACUATION AR- AHHHHH!!!!"

I didn't know who or what SCP 076-2 is but jugging from that blood curdling scream it's better for me if I don't find out...

After that I used my power of teleportation to teleport out of my containment cell... Then I saw a man covered in red tattoos and some of them have demonic depictions. He looks like a lean semitic human male in his late twenties his hair is black, and eyes are gray, his skin tone looks olive and he looks like he is about 1.96 m in height

He didn't see me so I used my powers of analysis and...

SCP number: SCP 076-2
Name: Able
Power: great strength, speed and can summon a giant black sword
Personality: psychopathic

Wait didn't 173/Billy said that Bright got killed by SCP 076-2.... After I remembered. I tried to sneak of not wanting to get into a fight but then he saw me....

SCP 076-2/Able:"well look who we have here..."(summon his sword)

Y/N:"look I'm not looking for a fight"

SCP 076-2/Able:"don't worry it's not like you even stand I chance against me"

Before I can say anything... HE RUNS TOWARDS ME! I quickly step out of the way.

SCP 076-2/Able:"SO MIGHT BE ABLE TO DODGE MY ATTACK BUT YOU WON'T BE ALIVE FOR LONG!"

After that I knew I had to chose but to fight... He ran towards me again... But instead of dodging I use my powers and created an energy shield...

SCP 076-2/Able:"WHAT THE HELL YOUR AN SCP!? UGH! FORGET IT YOUR GOING TO DIE EITHER WAY!"

I started running away so that I can get a little distance between us until I was at a dead end thankfully a was using my super speed which means that he's still behind me so I quickly summon my weapon and 076-2/Able was almost here....

076-2/Able ran down that corridor and ran towards me with his sword in hand. Before he could try and attack me again I ran towards him at the speed of light and use my scythe to cut him across his chest. He shrieked in pain.

SCP 076-2/Able:"HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE THOSE STUPID WEAPONS THE SCP FOUNDATION USES CAN'T MAKE ME FEEL THIS AMOUNT OF PAIN HOW CAN THAT STUPID SCYTHE YOU HAVE MANAGE TO MAKE ME FEEL SO MUCH PAIN!?"

Y/N:"first of all my scythe is not stupid. ....and second let's just say my scythe is one of a kind...."

SCP 076-2/Able:"YOU LITTL-"

before he can finish his sentence I quickly cut him again this time across his face.... He shrieked in pain again....

After that I decided to end it and sliced him in 2.... After that his dead body fell to the ground and after a while his dead body turned to dust....

After that I didn't know what to do... So I just waited for someone to escort me back to my cell or try and sedate me with another tranquilizer gun...

Johnson pov:

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SCP 076-2 MANAGE TO CREATE ANOTHER CONTAINMENT BREACH AGAIN! AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'M ONE OF THE UNLUCKY MTFS THAT HAVE TO HELP WITH THIS CONTAINMENT BREACH! Thankfully I'm with an MTF squad....

After a while of walking...

Random MTF:"EVERYONE STAND BACK!"

Y/N:"oh... Hello there...."

I immediately recognize that voice...

Johnson:"Y/N!?"

Y/N:"Johnson?"

Random MTF:"JOHNSON YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE!?"

Johnson:"yes... They are SCP xxx also known as Y/N L/N..."

Random MTF #2:"WHAT I THOUGHT ONLY SCP 076-2 BREACHED CONTAINMENT"

Y/N:"he did..."

Johnson:"wait Y/N why are you out of your containment cell"

Y/N:"oh. Well I didn't want to stay in my containment cell because I thought I would be safer if I go to a evacuation area..."

Johnson:"well next time just stay in your containment cell... alright?...."

Y/N:"ok..."

Random MTF:"well either way... We need to find SCP 076-2...."

Y/N:"I don't think that's necessary..."

Random MTF #2:"SCP xxx we really need to... After all it's our job..."

Johnson:"Y/N why do you look.... ....guilty....?"

After that they pointed to a pile of dust...

Y/N:"that's what's left of SCP 076-2/Able...."

Johnson:"WAIT WHAT!?"

Random MTF:"SCP XXX HOW DID THIS HAPPEN"

Y/N:"I might have killed him...."

After that they directly draged and forced Y/N back into their containment cell.....

Nobody pov:

After that the 05s found out about the incident and checked the security footage....

05-1:"alright everyone.... Today we have to make a decision... And remember to include the recent incident.... So who ever think we should do as SCP xxx says raise your hands..."

05-1, 05-6, 05-2, 05-7, 05-8, 05-11, 05-3 05-4, 05-5, 05-10, 05-13:(raises hand)

05-1:"who thinks we shouldn't do as SCP xxx says raise your hands..."

05-12, 05-9:(raises hand)

05-1:(sigh)"that's what I thought... But either way I propose that we tell SCP xxx personally"

05-3:"what!? Why!?"

05-1:"don't you think that maybe we'll be able to get more information about them if we were the one to ask them the questions?"

05-3:"yes that is a possibility but still...."

05-1:"my decision is final tomorrow we are going to tell SCP xxx personally"

Author's note: hey guys I decided to post the new part a bit earlier than usual today. Oh and I hope you guys have a wonderful day/night.