Part 62 (running out of luck.....)

Y/N pov:

As me and A were hiding we heard the door open.......

And then we saw the scarlet king enter the room.......

Scarlet king pov:

I just came back after destroying another dimension, just to find my daughter back from the foundation and knocked unconscious. Apparently A'tellif was knocked unconscious by someone. I don't know who did it or how they got into my castle/palace in the first place but when I find them...... I will make them pay for what they did......

I opened the door to my office and I sat down on the chair near my desk. I knew I had to do something but I didn't know what exactly. After not being able to decide what to do for the next few minutes, I sigh and decided that I'd call a meeting between me and my other daughters to discuss the situation.

I used my powers of telepathy to tell my other daughters to meet me in throne room in 5 minutes.

I quickly teleported to my throne room.

Y/N pov:

After the scarlet king left me and A let out a sigh of relief. Soon we thought it was safe enough to come out, so we crawled out from under the desk.

Y/N:"that was close....."

A:"yes. And from now on you need to be more careful."

Y/N:"me? What about you?"

A:"one of my powers could have helped me escaped whenever I want. And to be clear I'm only here because I knew you were here and in trouble."

Y/N:"...then... How did you know I was here?"

A:"I found out you were here with my powers. And before you ask yes I have multiple powers and one of my powers is what I like to call tracker, I can track down anyone's location with this power."

Y/N:"cool!"

A:"yeah whatever. Let's just hurry and get out of here?"

Y/N:"right"

We snuck out of the office and started heading down the hallway. It was going fine until we heard a few people talking....

Those people were the scarlet king's other daughters.....

Y/N:"shit....."

A:"hide!"

We saw another door and quickly got inside the room.

The room was a storage room, there were a lot of boxes and crates there. And it was quiet and nobody was here, me and A kept quiet. We heard what the brides were talking about.

A'ghor:"so does anyone know why father called us to the throne room?"

A'nuht:"and where is A'tellif?"

A'tivik:"it's just a rumor but I heard that father found A'tellif injured and unconscious near his office"

A'distat:"HUH!?"

A'zieb:"WHAT!?"

A'ghor:"ARE YOU SURE!?"

A'nuht:"HOW DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN!?"

A'tivik:"like I said it's just a rumor.... So I don't know if it's true or not......"

Both, me and A looked at each other.

Y/N:(whisper)"looks like rumors spread quick around here...."

A:(whisper)"trust me they do...."

Y/N:(whisper)"umm.... What....?"

A:(whisper)"I'll tell you at some point....."

Y/N:"...."

We waited for the brides to past by the storage room. When they finally turned right at the end of the hallway, me and A left the storage room.

A:"let's go"

Y/N:"yeah...."

We decided to look for a room big enough to summon a portal back home.

Almost as soon as we started walking a guard spotted us.

Random guard:"HEY! YOU STOP!"

A:"RUN!"

Me and A sprinted out of there at the speed of light.

A:"turn left!"

We turned left at the end of the hallway.

That first guard called for back up.

Now there were more than 35 guards running after us....

Me and A got backed up in a corner. Now we had no other chose but to fight.

Me and A fought the guards off one by one.

I decapitated 3 guards, stabbed 5 guards to death and heavily injured 7 guards.

A decapitated 5 guards, stabbed 7 guards to death and heavily injured 4 guards.

By the time half the guards were killed I had 6 bruises, 3 slashes on my stomach and back and 1 black eye. A had 2 bruises, 5 cuts on her body, and a knife stuck in her arm.

Y/N:"ugh....."

I blacked out from the pain.....

A pov:

Me and Y/N were fighting the guards until she suddenly passed out.

I used my powers to create a barrier between the guards, me and Y/N.

Now me and Y/N were on 1 side of the barrier while the guards were on the other side.

I just realized that Y/N was wearing a reality anchor.

Because of it Y/N isn't as strong as before and isn't able to regenerate as quick as before.

I used my powers to remove Y/N's reality anchor.

She started to slowly regenerate.

The barrier I put up wasn't gonna last much longer......

I got up, took down my barriers and used my powers to set them all on fire.

Unfortunately for me most parts of their armor were fire proof. So my flames were only doing little damage.

But thankfully I had another trick up my sleeve.....

I created a portal under them and a portal above them. So now they're falling in an endless loop, until someone manages to successfully get them out.

But unfortunately my luck ran out.......

Author's note: hey guys I hope you all enjoy part 62 and I hope you all have a wonderful day/night.