Part 24 (finally meeting the other SCPs)

Y/N pov:

It's been 2 day since the fight with 106/Lawrence and now I'm currently walking down the hallway of site-19.

I was told that from now on every sunday I was able to meet the other SCPs and attend their weekly meetings. And now I finally get to meet the other SCPs.

After a while of walking we stopped Infront of a door. The guards opened the door and I went inside the room.

As soon as I stepped inside I saw some familiar and unfamiliar faces staring at me...

And the first thing 2 of the familiar faces I've meet said....

SCP 076-2/Able and SCP 106/Lawrence:"GREAT! WHAT IS THIS B1TCH/SON OF A B1TCH DOING HERE!?"

The both of them shut up after realizing that the both of them said the exact same thing.

Y/N:"oh.. The 2 of you are here too....?"

SCP 173/Billy:"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

Y/N:"hey 173/Billy! The 05s allowed me to join your weekly meetings from now on!"

SCP 173/Billy:"REALLY!? YES!"

SCP 682:"the 2 of you know each other...?"

Y/N:"right.... I should introduce my self... I'm SCP xxx my real name is Y/N L/N and I'm a keter class SCP."

SCP 173/Billy:"Y/N! YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT YOUR A KETER!"

Y/N:"they classified me a few days after our encounter. Heck back then they haven't even properly classified me."

SCP 035:"ah... So your SCP xxx my friend is already quite fond of you! It makes me jealous on how much more he likes you than me!"

Y/N:"???"

SCP 049/Jackson:"my apologies Y/N... He's always so dramatic...."

Y/N:"hey doc haven't seen you in a while!"

SCP 049/Jackson:"neither have I. So I assume that trying to convince the 05s to let you see me once I while failed."

Y/N:"actually I had my head researcher doctor Bright give that request to the 05s but I still don't know if he 05s agreed because the discussion for my request was but on hold."

SCP 173/Billy:"wait... You get to make request to the 05s!? Lucky...."

SCP 049:"wait Y/N... Why was the discussion for your request put on hold?"

Y/N:"I was asleep for 2 weeks 7 hours and 4 minutes and I just woke up 4 days ago"

Everyone- SCP 682 and SCP 079:"!?!?!?!?!?"

Y/N:"yeah... Thought you'd react that way... But... Anyways 106/Lawrence... Bright told me that the foundation interviewed you about our fight yesterday... Did you tell them about it(Angella/Angello and Demonica/Demonious)...?"

SCP 106/Lawrence:"no..."

Y/N:"good...."

SCP 999/Risus:"what are you both talking about?"

Y/N:"oh. 999/Risus I didn't know your here."

SCP 999/Risus:"yeah I'm here. But what are the both of you talking about?"

Y/N:"oh that? You don't need to worry about it."

SCP 999/Risus:"...."

SCP 076-2/Able:"I still can't believe that you're now attending our weekly meeting......"

SCP 105/Iris:"able don't be like that...."

Y/N:"may I ask who you are...?"

SCP 105/Iris:"right! I'm SCP 105 also known as Iris!"

Y/N:"nice to meet you 105/Iris"

SCP 105/Iris:"it's nice to meet you too! Guys can the rest of you introduce your selves"

Author's note: hey guys I hope you all enjoy part 24😁😄. And I might not be able to post tomorrow.... But either way I hope you all have I nice day/night.