Part 50 (the scarlet king's mission)

Y/N pov:

At first things were going well I was walking around the castle palace and then....

Random guard:"hey zeph!"

Y/N(still in disguise):"huh? Me?"

Random guard:"of course you. I mean who else here is named zeph?"

Y/N:"just wanted to make sure.... What's up?"

Random guard:"the scarlet king has a mission for you and 6 other guards and that you and the other guards he wants to have for this mission needs to go to the throne room right now"

Y/N:'sh1t......'"I'll be right there...."

Random guard:"good.... You don't want to keep him waiting to long..... The last time someone was only 2 minutes late he beheaded them....."

Y/N:(gulp)"right...."

After that I started walking towards the throne room. At first I was nervous and was thinking of I plan.... But I remembered what that guard said about what happened to the guy that was 2 minutes late to meet him....

I walked into the throne room while trying to calm my nerves and hide my the fact that I'm scared.

When I got inside 3 guards were already there and.... Of course the scarlet king him self siting on his massive throne......

I joined the other guards and it was silent for a while until the other 3 guards finally arrived and then.....

Scarlet king:"good.... Now that everyone's here I'll make this quick your mission is to find A'habbat's village and spy on them to see what they've been doing and find the village's weak spots so that I can finally destroy the village. None of you better fail me..... And if you do..... I'll have ALL your heads!"

All the guards looked  frightened 3 of them look like they were about to sh1t them selfs, 2 of them looked like they just seen a ghost and another went completely pale.

On the other hand when I heard that I knew the first thing I needed to do is warn A'habbat and make sure that the 6 guards don't find her village.

I thought that was all and the scarlet king would dismiss us but.....

Scarlet king:"that's not all my daughter A'tellif will be leading all of you and she's going to be giving me progress reports along with if any of you are slacking off."

A'tellif...... Right...... She's has the seal of hidden..... I'll need to be careful around her......

After that we were all dismissed and the mission begins tomorrow.....

I got to a private part of the castle/palace where no one else was and teleported to A'habbat's village.....

I was now in xander's house again and I directly started looking for Xander.

After checking all the rooms I found Xander in the kitchen.

Y/N:"XANDER!"

Xander:"Y/N!?"

Y/N:"THANK GOD! YOUR HERE!"

Xander:"Y/N.... You do relize this is my house right?"

Y/N:"I mean you could have been in the village instead of your house..... But it doesn't matter! What matters is that I need to find A'habbat right now! Do you know where she is?"

Xander:"I don't know where she is right now but she's supposed to be giving an announcement at the village square in 15 minutes. I'm sure you could find her there."