Part 55 (what is this.......)

Y/N pov:

After we split up me and 939/Crimson found out that the scarlet king was out destroying a different dimension and that he would be back for a while.

After hearing that I was relieved, it was like the weight from the stress of knowing we might get caught by the scarlet king was finally off my shoulders.

Me and 939/Crimson walked for about 12 minutes. We occasionally tricked guards to go outside or kill them on the way.

After a few more minutes of walking we arrived at the scarlet king's bedroom.

The bedroom had a huge bed, desk drawer and a chair next to the desk drawer. The room was lit up with torches and had a large red carpet on the floor. There was also a nightstand next to his bed.

After inspecting the room I immediately started searching for stuff around his room in hopes of finding something useful or at least interesting.

After searching most of the places he could have hidden something important, I started searching his desk. I opened the desk drawer and found a few papers that have what looks like locations of certain places and the layout of the places.

Then I remembered that 953/Rabane also stole a phone from one of the SCP foundation's guards and gave it to me. I should be somewhere in my pockets.

After looking for the phone in my pocket I finally found it and took pictures of all the papers.

Y/N:'we don't know when the scarlet king will be back. It's better to make sure that he doesn't know anyone was in here by putting everything back in place and this way I'll be able to look at all of the papers later.'

After that I started searching his nightstand, opened one of the drawers and found a mysterious black orb..... As far as I know it was harmless because it didn't do anything to me so far..... And even though I know that the scarlet king will suspect that someone was here now it could come in handy so I took it and hoped that he wouldn't notice.

The orb wasn't that small but it was small enough to fit in my pockets.

After that I tried searching for more things in his room again but there weren't many places to look.

Then I noticed that there was 1 torch on the wall that wasn't lit. For some reason I felt like I should light the torch....

Thankfully one of my powers is fire. So I used my powers to light the torch.

As soon as I did.....

The wall next to the torch opened up!

There was a secret passage that led to a room and in that room there is a door. The room was grey and made of solid concrete and was lit up by 2 torches.

I walked in and tried to open the door but it was locked. I tried busting the door down but it was protected with some sort of magic.

939/Crimson was behind me and as I was trying to use my powers of reality bending to open the door......

SCP 939/Crimson:"Y/N..."

Y/N:"huh?"

SCP 939/Crimson:"I smell something behind this wall. I think it can help unlock the door."

As I looked at the place that 939/Crimson was looking at. I saw that there was a crack in the concrete. It also looked like there was a small room or clearing behind the wall. When I took a closer look at the place behind the crack I saw something shiny.

It was a key! The shiny thing behind the crack was a key!

The crack was to small for my hands to fit and grab it but small enough for the key to slip out thru the crack.

I quickly used my telekinesis and pulled the key thru the crack without having to touch the key.

After I got the key I quickly unlocked the door.

After I unlocked the door I saw the most magnificent, beautiful, enchanting and magical scepter.

The scepter was long and powerful and had f/c (f/c means favourite color) light glowing around it.

The scepter's handel was silver/gold/black/white. The center piece of the scepter was missing......

I decided to quickly take the scepter.....

I left the room locked the door with the key and returned the key back to where I found it.

I was confused on how I should close the wall that opened up.

I managed to figure out that all I needed to do was to put out the torch that I lit up.

With the scepter in my hands and 939/Crimson right beside me we started heading to the scarlet king's dungeon where we first arrived in the palace/castle. Since me and the others promised to meet up there when done searching our rooms or areas.

When I got there Everyone but A'habbat's, Xander's and 999's/Risus's group and Demonica's/Demonious' and Angela's/Angelo's group were there.

Y/N:"hey guys"

SCP 173/Billy:"Y/N! I was wondering when you'd be back."

SCP 035/Dyo:"what are you holding?"

Y/N:"I found it in the scarlet king's bedroom"

SCP 076-2/Able:"well at least you found something useful"

SCP 049/Jackson:"it looks like we just need to wait for A'habbat, Xander, 999/Risus, Demonica/Demonious and Angela/Angelo"

After waiting for about 15 minutes, we started getting worried. When me and 939/Crimson were searching the scarlet king's room it took a long time and it was taking even longer for A'habbat, Xander, 999/Risus, Demonica/Demonious and Angela/Angelo to finish searching. I wonder if something happened.

After waiting for another 15 minutes.....

SCP 682/Atanti:"UGH! WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING THEM SO LONG!?"

Y/N:"I don't know.... But I'm going to find out."

SCP 049/Jackson:"I'm starting to get worried as well but you shouldn't go alone. You should at least bring 2 of us with you."

Y/N:"fine..... 076-2/Able and 682/Atanti. I'm pretty sure the 2 of you are the strongest here. So the 2 of you are gonna help me find the others."

SCP 076-2/Able:"fine"

SCP 682/Atanti:"whatever"

That being said we started searching for A'habbat, Xander, 999/Risus, Demonica/Demonious and Angela/Angelo.

Author's note: hey guys I hope you enjoy part 55 and I hope you have I wonderful day/night. And I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while.