Part 30 (meeting the other SCPs again)

Y/N pov:

It finally the day that I meet up with the others. And right now I'm getting ready to meet them.

15 minutes later......

Doctor Bright:"hello Y/N. I'm pretty sure that you know what today is."

Y/N:"yup. Let's go"

After a while of walking.....

We stopped infront of the door to the biggest containment cell in site-19. Then Bright opened the door, said goodbye to me and I went inside.

Y/N:"hey guy!"

SCP 173/Billy:"Y/N!"

SCP 049/Jackson:"hello Y/N"

SCP 999/Risus:"yay your back!"

SCP 105/Iris:"hi Y/N"

SCP 106/Lawrence:"ugh.... Seriously your already back...."

SCP 076-2/Able:"yeah could you not leave now...."

SCP 073/Cain:"you shouldn't be so rude brother"

SCP 076-2/Able:"SHUT UP CAIN!"

SCP 682/Atanti:"ugh.... COULD YOU ALL SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!"

Y/N:"why? Are you tired?"

SCP 682/Atanti:"yes those stupid researchers did another termination testing on me!"

Y/N:"termination test?"

SCP 079/Glitch:"for the SCPs that are to dangerous. The foundation usually try to end them so that they won't cause more trouble for the foundation or humanity in general. So they usually terminate them"

Y/N:"oh... Guess that makes sense."

SCP 049/Jackson:"by the way where were you last week?"

Y/N:"remember when I told you all that I was asleep for 2 weeks 7 hours and 4 minutes and i meet you all just 4 days after I woke up?"

SCP 173/Billy:"yeah... And you never really told us why......"

Y/N:"I'll answer that later..... But to answer why I wasn't here last week I was asleep again but only for 1 week , 3 days, 12 hours and 27 minutes this time."

SCP 173/Billy:"WAIT WHAT!? WHY!?"

Y/N:"yeah... At this point I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again tonight."

SCP 049/Jackson:"hmm..... Maybe I could do something to help with my medical expertise."

Y/N:"thanks 049/Jackson but I don't think it's gonna work"

SCP 035/Dyo:"oh. Are you doubting my friend Y/N."

Y/N:"well the thing is it's not a medical issue but more of a..... I somehow get transported to another dimension when I go to sleep type of issue....."

SCP 035/Dyo:"wait..... WHAT!?"

SCP 049/Jackson:"IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?"

SCP 173/Billy:"YEAH WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GET TRANSPORTED TO ANOTHER DIMENSION WHEN YOU FALL ASLEEP!?"

SCP 105/Iris:"SERIOUSLY!?"

SCP 106/Lawrence:"WAIT WHAT!?"

SCP 076-2/Able:"WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK"

SCP 073/Cain:"HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!? And also.... LANGUAGE BROTHER!"

Y/N:"...... Well..... Sometimes before I go to sleep my six sense goes off and when I finally fall asleep I end up there..... And that's all I know....."

All the SCPs:"......"

Y/N:"but.... Let's not talk about that now I wanna know what you guys have been up t-"

Before I could finish my sentence the lights went off..... And red lights flooded the room.....

And the intercom went off.......

Author's note: hey guys hope you enjoy part 30 and a quick heads up me and my family will be going on a little vacation for a while we are going on vacation at thursday. So I might no be able to update during my vacation or that I'll update only once in a while during my vacation. But I will be posting tomorrow. But if you want to ask me something or give me new ideas for my book I will most likely reply or at least read your comments. But anyways I hope that you have a wonderful day/night.