Part 28 (the truth.....)

Y/N pov:

After I woke up Bright ran towards me and hugged me again.

Doctor Bright:"Y/N YOU'VE BEEN ASLEEP FOR 1 WEEK, 3 DAYS, 12 HOURS AND 27 MINUTES!"

Y/N:"I had I feeling that was the case...."

Doctor Glass:"Good to see you awake Y/N"

Doctor Gerald:"yeah! It's the second time this happened to you!"

Y/N:"yep....."

Doctor Kondraki:"SCP xxx do you know something we don't?"

Y/N:"......."

Doctor Bright:"Y/N.....?"

After being asked that I didn't talk to anyone for the rest of the day....

But even to though I didn't talk the rest of the time they told me that it was thursday and so I'll meet the other SCPs in 3 days. Also that I the 05s allowed me to meet with SCP 049 once in a while. And lastly I have a cross test with another SCP tomorrow.

And when I fell asleep.... There was a note from 990/Richard....

It said "dear Y/N I need to meet someone tonight so I suggest that you train by your self tonight" and so I trained by my self.

The next day.....

I was going about my day as usual and that some medics were in my room examining the bruise and scars I got from fighting in that other dimension. And at 14.00 Bright came in my room.

Doctor Bright:"hey Y/N as me and the others said yesterday we will be doing a cross test with another SCP today. So now me and Johnson are taking you to the other SCP's cell."

Y/N:"alright then let's go"

After a while of walking....

Johnson:"alright we're here"

Y/N:"thanks for escorting me here you guys"

Doctor Bright:"don't worry about it Y/N"

Johnson:"yeah. It's the least we can do. Btw... What happended when you fall asleep Y/N?"

Y/N:"it's..... It's hard to explain....."

Doctor Bright and Johnson:"......."

After I bit of silence...

Y/N:"umm..... Shouldn't we start the cross test now...?"

Doctor Bright:"right..... Johnson can you open the door"

Johnson:"right..."(opens door)

After the doors opened I stepped inside.

There I saw someone here and for some reason looks familiar to me....

There wasn't a SCP description Infront of the door this time so I didn't even know the SCP's number.

Person in the room:"hello there it's nice to meet you you must be Y/N"

After that I used my power of analysis....

SCP number: SCP 343
Name: God
Power: ability to warp reality
Personality: gentle and kind

Wait a minute.... SCP 408 mentioned that SCP 990/Richard AND SCP 343 wouldn't let them mention anything else about more than that!

After that I started backing away from God a bit.

SCP 343/God:"don't be afraid Y/N. I promise I won't harm you in anyway."

Y/N:"..."

SCP 343/God:(sigh)"I have a feeling it's gonna be hard to gain your trust..... Just like your father...."

Y/N:"!?!?!? WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY FATHER!?"

SCP 343/God:"nothing much just that it's hard to earn your trust just like when I first met your father"

Y/N:"YOU'VE MET MY FATHER!?"

SCP 343/God:"yes. He was quite the troubled type...."

Y/N:".... Could you tell me more about him.....?"

SCP 343/God:"of course. It's hard to explain but your father was a elder god....."

Y/N:"!?!?!?"

SCP 343/God:"he died from a fight with the scarlet king......."

Y/N:"WHAT!?"

SCP 343/God:"well your mother most likely never heard of how he actually died since he told me to fake his death. Or rather give him a different death."

Y/N:"......."

SCP 343/God:"but now let's get back to what SCP 990 and I wanted to tell you..... Basically the both of us want you to stop the scarlet kings war....."

Y/N:"WHY ME!?"

SCP 343/God:"your father..... He was one of the more powerful elder gods.... He was more powerful then most elder gods and he was even powerful enough to escape the void.... Which only few gods and goddesses managed to do....."

Y/N:"void......?"

SCP 343/God:"Richard told me that when you fell asleep you when to a different dimension and that the dimension was dark and looked empty and the way he described it.... It was most likely the void..... But back to the topic.... Your father was very powerful and since your his child it's most likely that you would have the most chances of beating him.... I mean when your father fought the scarlet king he almost succeeded if his daughters or brides didn't step in and fought him until the scarlet king used his powers to heal him self."

Y/N:"wait... What do you mean when you said the scarlet king's daughter or brides?"

SCP 343/God:"well when he was building his empire he came across a goddess named Sanna and made her his prisoner. Sanna faked loyalty to him so ensure her survival for the short term. But the scarlet king decided to make Sanna his first bride. And he laid with her for 7 days and 7 nights. Once Sanna gave birth to his daughters he no longer had any use for Sanna and killed her.... And then he forcefully made his daughter his brides......"

Y/N:"............"

SCP 343/God:"anyway me and Richard are certain that you'll be able to beat him and don't worry I'll tell my researchers to have a private meeting for you with the 05s"

Y/N:"you mean so I could tell them what 990/Richard told me to tell them?"

SCP 343/God:"yes"

Y/N:"alright......"

After a that Bright came in....

Doctor Bright:"alright Y/N times up"

Y/N:"ok... Bye 343/God"

Author's note: hey guys hope you enjoy part 28. And I hope you all have a wonderful day/night.