Part 69 (backup has arrived!)

Y/N pov:

It's been a few days since I got back. I had to help out with taking care of the last few survivers of this XK-class end of the world scenario. I really felt bad for them..... They have to deal with all this with no knowledge of how it happened, why it happened and what's happening.

There were also a few survivers from a few SCP foundation GOI, excluding the children of the scarlet king cult. The GOI's that survived include The Serpent's Hand, GOC, Chaos Insurgency and The Church Of The Broken God.

Though honestly after hearing about them from Bright and Clef, I'm not surprised that some of the members of those GOI survived.

They combined forces with the SCP foundation, so that everything can go back to normal after all this is done.

Now the foundation has access to the wanderers library from The Serpent's Hand, more weapons from the GOC and Chaos Insurgency and mechanical material and items from The Church Of The Broken God.

With there help there's a bigger chance of humanity surviving.

Right now I'm talking with A'habbat and Xander about a plan to ambush the scarlet king.

We know that attacking the scarlet king is a long shot but unless we all want to die we know we have no choice but to at least try.

We decided that me, A'habbat and Xander and A'habbat's army should be the one to attack. SCP 076-2/Able, SCP 106/Lawrence, SCP 682/Atanti, SCP 096/Lanky, SCP 173/Billy and SCP 953/Rabane are also coming with us. The other SCPs are staying behind because they aren't fit for hand to hand combat.

The foundation's MTFs are the back up army incase something happens.

The attack might end up with me staying in the void for over a month. And because of that I packed a few of my things that the foundation provided me with.

Soon I was standing infront of the portal to the void I made. A'habbat, Xander and the SCPs that were coming with us already went ahead before me while I was saying my goodbyes to everyone else.

Honestly I wished I could have stayed here a little longer..... I mean it's only been the 3rd day of me coming back and yet I have to go go back to the void again.

I jumped into the portal and a horde of monsters immediately tried to attack me.

Because I was unprepared and ambushed, I was at a disadvantage.

I quickly summoned my shield. The horde attacked me as if they were a hungry pack of wolves and I was their prey.

My shield was being beaten continuously without them stoping for 1 second. I was sure that I could keep my shield up for a long time, but since I couldn't attack in this state my only option is to run away.

As I was running away.....

Angela/Angelo and Demonica/Demonious showed up.

And to be honest I felt like I almost completely forgot about them.

Y/N:"WHERE HAVE YOU 2 BEEN THIS WHOLE TIME!?"

Angela/Angelo:"sorry......"

Demonica/Demonious:"we've been just as busy preparing for this war as you"

Angela/Angelo:"speaking of which....."

Angela/Angelo pointed to the sky, which now had a huge rift in it. Soon what looked like an army of angels came flooding out.

Demonica/Demonious:"and....."

Demonica/Demonious pointed to the ground. The ground started to shake and a crack formed in the ground. This time an army of demons came pouring out.

Angela/Angelo:"the scarlet king tried to destroy our realm not so long before we meet you. And the reason we were gone was because he was attacking both our realms so we had to go back to help."

Demonica/Demonious:"and now since things are finally sorted out in both our realms, we decided to attack the person who caused this war in the first place, aka the scarlet king."

Angela/Angelo:"yeah, when A told us what was going on we knew we couldn't just stand by and not do anything. So we started to pack up some supplies and headed over here with back up as soon as possible."

Demonica/Demonious:"yep, plus it's not like we can just let the scarlet king kill you"

I was in speechless and in complete awe. I'm really grateful to have them at my side. Like really grateful.

But it wasn't time to be in shock. A'habbat's army is already prepared to attack at her village.

Y/N:"A'habbat's army is already prepared to attack at the village. Let's hurry and get over there before they start this attack without us."

I snapped my fingers and all of us including Angela's/Angelo's and Demonica's/Demonious' armies were at the village.

I saw A'habbat was at the front line getting ready to command her army to charge.

I ran up to her before she could give her army the command to attack.

Y/N:"A'habbat! Good news me and 2 of my friend brought more backup!"

A'habbat:"huh-"(sees the large army standing behind Angela/Angelo and Demonica/Demonious)

A'habbat:"....how did you.....?"

Y/N:"turns out your dad tried to attack their realms not to long before I meet my friend. Now they're here to take revenge!"

A'habbat:"alright. Let's do this....."

A'habbat looks back at her army..... She lets out a sigh of uncertainty...... But she knows it's to late to turn back now.....

Author's note: hey guys I hope you all enjoy part 69 and I hope you have a wonderful day/night.

Also I have my exams coming up soon so I'll probably won't be posting for a while. I hope you guys can wish me good luck. And for anyone else who has their exam coming up soon too, I wish you good luck.