Part 31 (chaos insurgency and serpent's hand)

Y/N pov:

Intercom:"ATTENTION TO ALL ON SITE PERSONEL THE CHAOS INSURGENCY AND SERPENT'S HAND HAS BREACHED SITE-19! ALL ON SITE PERSONEL ARE ADVISED TO GO TO THE NEAREST EVACUATION AREA"

Y/N:"chaos insurgency and serpent's hand.....?"

SCP 079/Glitch:"the chaos insurgency or C.I. is rival organization of the SCP Foundation and is the main catalyst of the SCP foundation. The chaos insurgency was formed by former agents from the SCP Foundation who defected from the organization and attempt to destroy it. And the serpent's hand is a small but formidable militant leaderless resistance organization opposed to the SCP Foundation, whom it wages guerrilla warfare against. It has been responsible for the freeing of several SCPs in the past."

Y/N:"...alright then..... What should we do....?"

SCP 682/Atanti:"well. I don't know about you but I'm leaving this place while I have the chance."

Y/N:"your..... Leaving.....?"

SCP 682/Atanti:"obviously.... Everyone on this room wants to leave this hell hole but never had the chance! Don't you want to leave?"

Y/N:"no.... My life before I came here was worse than when I got here"

SCP 105/Iris:"oh come on it couldn't be that bad!"

Y/N:"..... My own mother doesn't want me my father is dead and I didn't have any friends.... So when I meet all of you I realized that I made my first ever friends and that some people actually care about me......"

All SCPs except 682/Atanti and 079/Glitch:"......"

Y/N:"but.... If you all want to escape than I guess I can't stop you..... So it was great meeting you all....."

All SCPs except 682/Atanti and 079/Glitch:"......"

SCP 105/Iris:".....ok then..... I guess this is goodbye.... .....Y/N-"

Before 105/Iris could finish her sentence I group of people holding guns knocked the door down to the ground and they didn't look like the were guards or MTFs!

Y/N:"!?!?!?"

SCP 073/Cain:"THE SERPENT'S HAND!"

I knew that I didn't know them that well but the way 079/Glitch put it they were bad news!

One of them tried to grab 105/Iris..... And before I knew what I was doing..... I run over to the both of them at the speed of light, summoned my scythe and decapitated the guy!

After that all of the others ran started aiming and shooting at me. But because of my super speed I easily dogged all of them and killed them all of.

Y/N:"are you guys ok?"

SCP 105/Iris:"I'm fine...."

SCP 953/Rebane:"I think we're all ok"

Y/N:"good...."

SCP 682/Atanti:"ugh... I thought that getting past those mortals would have been easy but it looks like they have better armour and guns that are resistant to most of my attacks......."

Y/N:"??? How do you know?"

SCP 682/Atanti:"because the foundation gives the guards assigned to me the same type of armor...... Those guards assigned to me are much more resistant to my attacks....."

Y/N:"so what do we do now?"

SCP 999/Risus:"well if there are that many of them and that there mission is to capture or neutralize SCPs than we should stick together"

All SCP except 079/Glitch, 682/Atanti, 106/Lawrence and 076-2/Able:"alright/ok/sounds good to me"

After that we all exited the room.....

Author's note: hey guys hope you enjoy part 31 and a quick reminder me and my family will be going on a little vacation until monday and we are going on vacation at thursday. So I might no be able to update during my vacation or that I'll update only once in a while during my vacation. But if you want to ask me something or give me new ideas for my book I will most likely reply or at least read your comments. But anyways I hope that you have a wonderful day/night.