Part 53 (convincing the others)

Y/N pov:

It's been a few days since the meeting with the other SCPs.

And after discussing a plan to weaken the scarlet king and his army. We need more people so I have to convince Bright and the others that they need to help us.

Yesterday Bright was checking up on me in my containment cell. So I told him to get the others to come here today at 2 p.m.

And they're going to be here any second.

And after 45 seconds they came.

Doctor Bright:"hey Y/N we're here. Now can you tell us why you wanted us here?"

Y/N:"I wanted you guys here because I need your help. I know that what I'm gonna tell you is dangerous and that you guys are going to think I'm crazy but hear me out!"

Doctor Kondraki:"ok....?"

Y/N:"me and the other SCPs created a plan to weaken the scarlet king and his army. And I need you guys to help us."

SCP doctors and Johnson:"!?!?!?!?"

Doctor Bright:"Y/N THAT IS THE CRAZIES AND MOST DANGEROUS PLAN I HAVE EVER HEARD!"

Doctor Alto Clef:"for once I agree wit-"

Doctor Bright:"I'M SO IN!"

All-Bright:"........"

Doctor Gears:"really......"

Doctor Bright:"I'm bored plus I'm immortal and if I do die...... I want to die. Remember?"

All-Bright:"........"

Doctor Gears:"Bright might want to do this..... But the rest of us certainly don't. I'm sorry Y/N but other than not participating in you and the other SCPs' little stunt we will also have to report this to the 05s."

Y/N:"which is why I came prepared"

That being said I use my telekinesis to grab their phones and walkie talkies.

All-Y/N:"!?!?!?"

Johnson:"Y/N!"

Y/N:"relax I'm not gonna do anything to you guys. I just want you guys to at least hear out the plan before deciding anything. So please just listen first before deciding anything alright?"

Doctor Glass:"I guess it would only be fair......"

Doctor Gerald:"ok then......"

Y/N:"good."

After explaining the plan and telling them that 953 is going to get some weapons from the foundation armory.

Doctor Gerald:"I'm sorry Y/N but I don't think that I'll be joining you."

All-Bright and Y/N:"agreed/yup/yes I agree with Gerald"

Y/N:"come on guys! I need you guys! Plus if we do this we'll have a huge advantage against the scarlet king!"

Johnson:(sigh)"alright I guess if it'll give us an advantage against the scarlet king I'll come"

Y/N:"thank you Johnson! Anyone else?"

Doctor Alto Cleft:"I guess I'll go..... After all someone needs to keep an eye on Bright and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid😑😒."

Doctor Bright:"HEY😡😤!"

Doctor Gears:(sigh)"I suppose I should tag along to make sure those 2 don't start a fight"

Y/N:"Gerald? Glass? Kondraki?"

Doctor Gerald:"I guess if you're sure about this and it'll give us an advantage against the scarlet king... I'll come...."

Doctor Glass:"well the situation might get stressful and I know I'm a psychologist and not a therapist but I could help by giving you all a therapy session and maybe a psychology evaluation"

Doctor Kondraki:"I guess if everyone else is coming I might as well come too"

Y/N:"thanks guys!"

After that we started discussing a few other things such as what we're going to need and how long we think we'll be in there for.

And after a few days...... It was time for us to go to the void.....

Author's note: hey guys I hope you enjoy part 53 and I hope you have a wonderful day/night.