Part 32 (let me help you guys get out of this place)

Y/N pov:

After that they agreed to stick together so they could leave. But then I started felling anxious..... my six sense didn't go off but I felt like something really bad will happen to them if I left them alone......

So.....

Y/N:"can I come with you guys?"

SCP 105/Iris:"but... Didn't you say that you didn't want to leave this place?"

Y/N:"yeah... I don't want to leave... But I could help you guys get to this place's exit. I just don't want anything happening to you guys while you all try to escape"

SCP 999/Risus:"awh! You do care about us!"

Y/N:"yeah I do. So.... Can I help you guys leave this place?"

SCP 073/Cain:"will the odds of us escaping are significantly higher if you come with us"

SCP 953/Rabane:"in that case we should let them come with us. Cuz at this point I just want nothing more then to get out of here😑......"

SCP 053/Abby:"yay! You're coming with us! Which means we can play on the way there!"

SCP 239/sigurros:"yeah! We'll have so much fun playing together!"

SCP 191/Madeline:"I guess it would be nice to be able to play with a new friend"

After that all of us started walking out the room.

SCP 035/Dyo told us he knew the way out of here and started telling us the directions of the way out.

While walking and chatting we encountered some members of the serpent's hand and chaos insurgency but we we're able to beat them easily.

SCP 035/Dyo:"I just realized we all known lots of things about each other like our anomalist abilities, habits and personalities... Except for you Y/N.... So.... Can you tell us more about your self?"

Y/N:"well... Let's see... All of you already know my name and that I have multiple powers... So I don't know what else you guys want to know about me"

SCP 105/Iris:"how old are you?"

Y/N:"I'm 19 years old anything else you wanna know?"

SCP 076-2/Able:"how the hell did the foundation capture you? I mean you have multiple powers that are extremely powerful"

SCP 106/Lawrence:"and how did they even know about your powers?"

Y/N:"well basically some pervert tried to touch me so I used my death touch powers on the guy and killed him. My personal guard was the one who saw my use my powers and reported it to the foundation and because of that they know about my death touch power and then a group of MTFs showed up and surounded me and I didn't think that my life before the foundation was worth fighting for and so I surrendered. And they found out about me having other powers during the first containment breach I was in basically when I met 173/Billy and I told them about me having more powers during my interview."

SCP 049/Jackson:"what about when you told us you fell asleep for a really long time and when you do it means that you get transfered to a different dimension?"

SCP 173/Billy:"yeah and what did you mean when you asked 106/Lawrence if he told the foundation about ^it^?"

Y/N:"it's hard to explain....."

SCP 953/Rabane:"oh... Come on! Tell us!"

Y/N:"fine.... I don't really know how I get transported to that different dimension but sometimes before I fall asleep my six sense goes off and when I fall asleep I end up there. And as for why I asked 106/Lawrence about ^it^ is because I want to keep ^it^ I secrete.... But I'm sure I'll show you all what I meant by it soon enough."