part 67 (XK-Class end of the world scenario)

Y/N pov:

The second I stepped foot out of the portal..... I was meet with a horrific sight.....

The entire sky was painted a dark crimson red...... There were giant cracks in the ground, lava was spilling out of the cracks...... Buildings collapsed onto the ground, some still remained standing but they weren't standing straight and looked like they could fall apart..... Cars were left abandoned on the streets...... There were trees on fire..... The entire place was devoid of any sort of live.....

My body started shaking..... My eyes started to water...... Not out of fear..... But out of anger.....

Even though I had no prove I knew this was the scarlet king's doing...... And I was going to make sure that he was going to pay for it.

But after a few seconds of standing there shocked..... I finally realized.....

Y/N:'WHERE ARE THE SCPS, RESEARCHERS AND JOHNSON!?'

I still remembered the location of site-19 so I teleported outside the facility. The facility was riped in half because of a large crack on the ground. I ran inside as fast as I can. I saw that all the containment cells were open. I was praying to 343 that everyone I cared about made it out alive.

After 25 minutes of searching the facility I couldn't find anyone. I was about to leave. Until.....

Radio:"TO ANYONE LISTENING TO THIS MESSAGE! GO TO THE NEAREST SECURITY ROOM AND FIND THE FILE XK SAFETY ZONE! THERE SHOULD BE COORDINATES ON HOW TO GET TO THE SAFETY ZONE!"

I looked down and saw a radio. The radio looked old and dusty, but it still had enough battery to broth cast that last message.

I ran as fast as I could to the nearest security room. I tried looking in the file cabinet but to no avail. I looked up XK safety zone on the computer in the security room.

It looked like the XK safety zone was pretty far away from here. And apparently it's covered with reality anchors to keep everyone there safe and there is also an underground bunker for extra measure.

I teleported to the coordinates. But because of the reality anchors I wasn't able to teleport directly in the XK safety zone.

I got as close as I could to the XK safety zone but I still had to actually walk inside to find the other people.

After 3 minutes of walking I spotted someone. They wore SCP foundation armor and carried a gun, so they were most likely an MTF agent.

As I ran towards them my six sense went off.

The person turned around and spotted me and directly fired their gun at me. I dodged all of them at the last minute.

Random MTF agent:"STAY THE FUCK BACK!"

Y/N:"look just chill out. My name's Y/N L/N."

Random MTF agent:"how to I know your not an anomaly?"

Y/N:"umm..... Because I am an anomaly....? I'm SCP-XXX."

The second I said that he pointed his gun at my head. Honestly I should have seen this coming. I held my hands above my head to show I'm not a threat.

Random MTF agent:"listen here your coming with me whether you like it or not"

Y/N:"fine by me. I needed to find doctor Bright and the others anyways."

Random MTF agent:"wait did you say doctor Bright?"

Y/N:"yeah I came here looking for him and a few other researcher and an MTF agent named Johnson. And of course a few of my fellow SCPs."