Part 5 (a strange dream)

Y/N pov:

After that random MTF shot me I fell asleep and then soon I woke up but when I thought I would wake up in my containment cell of in a evacuation area.... I woke up in some weird place saw that there was a man sitting on a bench and that it looked like we were in space....

Strange man:"hello there it's nice to finally meet you Y/N"

Y/N:"WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE DID YOU BRING ME!?"

strange man:"I'm SCP 990 or Richard"

Y/N:"you're an SCP...?"

SCP 990/Richard:"yes I am"

Y/N:"ok so why am I here....?"

SCP 990/Richard:"I'm mainly here to train you in combat and using your powers.... and also tell you more about your future..."

Y/N:"train me.... Future....."

SCP 990/Richard:"yes from now on when you go to sleep I will be here to train you and since time moves slower when your asleep we will be able to train for a decent amount of time and I can tell you a bit about your future right now.... ....but there is something very important that you must decide in the future...."

Y/N:"decide.....?"

SCP 990/Richard:"yes there are 2 possibilities to your future the first is where you decide to cooperate with the SCP foundation and also become friends with a few scientist, MTF/guards, interviewers, researchers and the SCPs... ....the other is not so good...."

Y/N:"not so good......?"

SCP 990/Richard:"you'll know what I mean when the time comes...."

Y/N:"ok then.... What about the thing you said about training?"

SCP 990/Richard:"yes. From now on I will be training you on how to control your powers and a bit of combat..."

Y/N:"ok but is there any specific reason your going to be training me...."

SCP 990/Richard:"...well... It has something to do with the important decision you will have to make in the future...."

Y/N:"......"

SCP 990/Richard:"but don't worry I promise you that everything will be explained soon enough when you meet and talk to him"

Y/N:"....him...."

SCP 990/Richard:"yes but for now you will wake up soon so we will have to train and prepare later..."

Y/N:"....."

SCP 990/Richard:"oh and later when you wake up tell the 05s about this... But don't tell them about how I will train you and your future"

Y/N:"ok... But who I don't know who the 05s are...."

SCP 990/Richard:"they are the most powerful people of the SCP foundation and they are basically the boss of the entire SCP foundation"

Y/N:"ok.... But how am I going to tell them.... I mean of they are that high up in the SCP foundation....."

SCP 990/Richard:"don't worry about that in the near future your going to meet them and when you do tell them about this... But remember don't tell them about how I will train you and your future... It might change to future or at least your chooses in the future..."

Y/N:"ok then...."

As I was about to say good bye to SCP 990/Richard... But then I slowly woke up....