34

After school I made my way to the store, looking around for Louis' car. Eventually I caught a sight of it beneath the tree that was there.

I got in quickly, fastening my seatbelt. I didn't want anyone to recognize us.

"Hello." I said, panting a little.

"Hey." Louis pulled away from the parking lot, seemingly stealing a glance at me.
He sensed I wasn't feeling the best.

"What's wrong?" Louis put his hand on my thigh. When he did that the butterflies that were settled in my stomach fluttered their wings. They were flying the highest they could, making me feel tingles in my belly.

Louis' touch is always special. It doesn't matter if it's just a nudge of my arm, a caress of my head, a kiss pressed to my cheek or his hand on my thigh. Every single touch makes me feel like this, makes me feel special.

"I am okay." I stared down at his fingers that were rubbing my thigh in soothing motion.

I wanted to touch his hand so badly, but I was too scared to reach out for no reason at all.

In the end Louis' hand disappeared from my thigh just to take a hold of my own.
He had to hear my thoughts again.

He caressed the back of my hand before he put his hand back on the steering wheel, making sure he will drive us to hospital safe.

We were silent during the ride but I didn't mind. I was grateful for few moments of silence. My head was grateful.

I closed my eyes momentarily, enjoying that feeling as much as I could.

"We are here." Louis suddenly announced and I realized the car had already stopped moving.

I stared at the hospital door in front of us while swallowing with obvious difficulty.

I was scared.

Louis turned to face me, one of his hands still on the wheel.

"We are fine, alright? Baby is fine, you are fine. We are here just to check, hmm?" he reached out with his free hand, moving few of my longer curls out of my face.

"Yes." I nodded, unfastening my seatbelt.

•••
Currently we were sitting in the hallway, in front of the door to the consulting room.

I didn't feel good. Louis of course could smell it from my scent. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder, but as soon as I could smell his scent being so strong I buried my head in the hollow of his neck, sniffing at the place where the calming scent of his was the strongest.

Louis let me.
He didn't say no to me. In fact he didn't utter a single word.

"Mr. Styles?" the door opened and a nurse came out.
"That's me." I announced, pulling away from Louis immediately.
"Come in." the nurse stepped to the side.

I got up, looking back at Louis.
"I am coming, don't you worry." with that we both walked in.

"Good afternoon." I greeted, Louis greeting right after me.

"Hello Harry." the doctor smiled at me warmly.
"Can I call you Harry? I like to keep my relationship with my patients on the friendly side. It makes us both more comfortable."

"Yes, I-I would like that Mrs.-"
"Mrs. Dean or you can call me Hannah. Choose whatever feels right for you. Sit down for a moment, please." she pointed at the chair opposite to her.

I did as she told me, glancing at Louis to make sure he was here. I mean, I could feel his presence but still...

"This is your first time here, right? You have no experience with being pregnant, am I right?"

"No, I don't." I shook my head timidly.

"Alright. How do you feel so far?"

"I-" I thought about all those things.
"Have been having morning sicknesses, my head hurts from time to time..." I didn't know what else to say.

"Okay. That sounds pretty normal to me." she wrote something down on that sheet of paper that was laid in front of her.

"You are very young but you want to keep the baby, right?"

"Yes, I- we want." I mumbled.

•••
"Alright." the doctor said, putting a stamp on the paper.

"Now, we will make sure the pregnancy test was right." she got up, walking over to the door behind her. I got up as well, following her steps.

I stopped in the doorframe to take a look at Louis. who has been just standing there the whole time.

'Come.' I was screaming internally, hoping he would hear it.

Louis nodded his head, walking over to me.

We both entered the room, seeing the ultrasound that was currently being prepared by Mrs. Dean.

"Come lie down and roll your clothes up for me." I nodded, doing just as she told me.

When I was lying she put some cool liquid on my tummy.

I was scared although I knew I shouldn't be.
Suddenly I could feel someone touch my hand. It was my alpha. Louis held my hand while the doctor finally put that weird thing on my skin and began to roll it all around my exposed tummy.

It was such a strange and weird feeling.

"Yes. It's positive. I can see the embryo now. You are expecting a baby, congratulations." she put the thing back down, taking her gloves off.

I was stunned. I mean, I have known about it for some time but when I heard it from the doctor it still hit me.

There is a baby growing inside me, there is a new life that me and Louis had created.

I was lying there while still strongly squeezing Louis' hand.

The next thing I could feel were Louis' lips pressed against my forehead, giving me a loving peck.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hello my lovely people!
I want to apologize if the things with pregnancy won't be absolutely accurate and on point. I know quite a lot of things about pregnancy, plus I am doing my research, but sometimes I can just slip. Just like anybody else. Besides that it's male pregnancy, so... it can be a little different, right? ;)
I hope you liked this. Honestly, I am feeling insecure about this part quite a lot.

I am very hungry. I should probably go eat something...

Make sure to do something nice for yourself today if you haven't already.

I love you all very much!<3 Take care!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜