10

When I entered the flat I saw mum's shoes and bag. She was already home? Maybe because she had gone to work earlier? Yeah, maybe...

"Hey." I exlaimed.

"Hello, how was school?" she asked me from the kitchen.

"It was okay, but very tiring." I breathed out.

"Oh, I thought we could do something fun tonight. Maybe go to cinema or something since I have time. I don't want you to feel alone." mum turned around with knife in her hand to dedicate me a small smile.

Don't worry, she was just chopping veggies!

"Oh... but I don't feel alone." I shook my head in disagreement.

"Harry... I am almost constantly at work... we can't even go on vacation... That was the reason why I was so happy Tomlinson took you with him." don't mention him, please.

"I am alright really. I should also work on the presentation I got today... it needs to be finished in two days."

"Alright then..." mum sighed.

"Should I bring you a plate into your room when it's finished?" she pointed to the pots which were standing on the cooker.

"If you bring yourself a plate there as well?" I shrugged while walking in the direction of my room.

"Alright, go get your presentation done."

•••
I was doing the second slide when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I screamed.

My mum pushed the door open, entering my room with two plates of food she had made in her hands.

She sat down, joining me on the bed.

"Put it aside, you will finish it later." she handed me one of those plates she brought.

I scanned the food with my eyes. It was broccoli with cheese and turkey.
"Broccoli!" I smiled, reaching out for my plate and fork. Ever since I got home my stomach has been rumbling so...

"Hungry?" I heard my mum chuckle before I could feel her hand run through my hair.

"Always." I put the first bite into my mouth, chewing on it happily. It tasted like heaven!
"Yummy." I licked my lips before I carried on eating.

•••
Two and half of weeks later

My heat was late. I didn't know why though. What was the reason for this?

I just kept telling myself it was okay.
It will come in few more days and everything will be fine.

School was stressing me out, it was getting too much. Maybe that was the reason my heat was late, all this stress.

"Hey, I just heard we are having p.e. today." Zayn joined me in the hallway.

"What? How come?" I huffed out in frustration. That was the last thing I needed to happiness.

"Mrs. Lexi had blackened out, so..."

"Oh, I hope she is alright."

"Yeah, I hope so. She is in the hospital." I didn't want anything bad for anyone. I really wished her all the best.

"Okay, that means we have biology, p.e. and art today?" I named it in the order how I thought the next lessons were supposed to follow.

"Exactly. Let's get to class." we walked into the bio classroom together, sitting down into our desk.

"Hey Harry?" Zayn said while I was still searching for my book through my backpack.

"Hmm?" I prepared everything I needed for this class on the table finally.