8

My heart was beating so fast, my whole body shaking from the wave of stress that just riled through me.

I tried to come up with something to say but I wasn't successful.

"Fucking hell." Louis mumbled into his hands which were now covering his face.

"Why..." he groaned.

"I knew that was bloody stupid, fuck." he got up from the bed, taking a look around before leaving to the bathroom.

I was sitting on the surface of the bed, my eyes welling up with tears.

Wave of sadness washed over me.

And he obviously didn't even want to do that with someone like me in the first place...

I lost my virginity to him, I spent my heat with alpha for the first time and I had spent it with Louis.

I don't even remember if we had kissed or what things we had done... My brain blacked out during my heat.

After what felt like hours Louis entered the room again.

"I need to get you home. You should take a shower at first." I nodded, getting up from the bed, covering myself with some blanket I found.

Louis gripped my arm, stopping me midway to the door.

"No one, I repeat no one, will ever get to know what happened between us, do you understand?" he arched his brow at me.

"Y-yes professor." that look decorating his face was intimidating.

"Bathroom is on the other side of the hallway."

"Thank you." I walked into the door he had previously talked about, locking myself inside.

I dropped the blanket to the ground, seeing my body covered in scratches and hickeys. I turned around to take a look at my bum as well, seeing how many love bites Louis left there.
My ass was sore, same with my thighs.

In the shower I could not make myself stop thinking about what happened between the two of us.
I had a little breakdown there, crying in silence to myself. I had to calm down in order to get out, which I somehow managed to do.

I didn't have fresh clothes so I just wrapped myself into the blanket again, walking into the bedroom.

Louis was taking down the dirty sheets when I entered.

"Where are my clothes?" my voice came out small.
He glanced up at me to see me standing there wrapped just in his blanket.

"I- might have put it into the washing machine. Sorry." I just smiled, nodding a little.

"I will lend you something from my closet." he spun around, opening his wardrobe, taking out some t-shirt, boxers and sweatpants.

"Thank you." I took it from him.

"Could you turn around please?" I know it was ironic since we slept together but that was something different. I was on my heat.

"Yeah." he turned about.

I slipped it all on as quickly as I could.

"I am done, thank you." Louis turned back to look at me, his eyes lingering over my new fit.

His teeth sinked into his lip, a little smirk still visibly playing on his lips.

He shook his head, his face construing into a frown. He rather carried on with his unfinished work.

•••
We drove through the city in complete silence, neither of us ready to have a conversation.

Louis was trying to push it to the back of his head while he was trying to pretend nothing had happened.