88

"How are you feeling?" doctor Graves came inside Harry's room.
"I am alright. The baby is kicking a lot but everything else is fine." Harry tried to give the doctor and nurse a forced smile.

"Okay." he nodded while reading through some papers he brought in with him.

"So, how am I doing?" Harry hoped everyday for it to get better, he really did.

"I can see you are in a good mood." the doctor gave the boy a smile.

"Well, I should keep being positive if I want positive results."

"I agree." the doctor said in response.
"But the results are the same as they were the last time if not a bit worse." Harry's heart skipped a beat.

"What does that mean?" he looked down on the sheets.

"Right now it means you need to keep on fighting the illness."

"Okay, but the chance of recovery is getting lower and lower each time, right?" Harry looked up at him with glassy eyes.

Doctor Graves just nodded.

"Okay."

"You are doing good. You just need to keep on fighting and believing. That can do a lot, it really can."

Harry just hummed in response before they left.

He went to doctor Dean earlier today. She told him the baby is doing okay. Their size is average, not too big not too small. He was happy that at least his baby was alright.

They were kicking a lot today as Harry said to the doctor earlier.

"Are you gonna be a football player, hmm?" he caressed his tummy.
"Your dad will teach you how to play." Harry smiled. Louis once told him how he used to play football as a kid. It has been some time since they talked like this but yesterday was really good. They actually talked about things and were together as a proper family.

"Dad will take care of you, you don't have to worry." Harry smiled small.

Just then his phone rang. The boy moved a little in order to have a better access to the phone.

"Hey mom." he answered.
"Hey baby, how are you doing? Do you need anything?"
"No, thank you. I am okay, don't worry about me." he smiled.
"Really? So the treatment is going good? You are getting better?" Harry knew it would make her stress herself if he told her the truth.
"Yes, I am doing a lot better now."
"That's amazing, I am so happy to hear that."
"Yeah, and the baby is average size so we don't have to worry about that either."
"That's really good, I am very glad. I want you all healthy." Harry knew she meant it from the bottom of her heart.
"Thank you mom."
"Of course. I will stop by some other day. Can't today because of work but i will as soon as i can."
"Thank you. I will be happy if u visit me."

"I will baby. Love you. I have to go now."

"Of course. I love you too."

Harry sighed when she hung up. He didn't want to lie to her but this was for her own good. He didn't want her stressed because of this.
"Important thing is that you are okay, my little love." Harry put the phone away, his eyes going to his baby bump.

He really hoped he will have the chance to at least hold them once if nothing else...

"Hello." he could hear his alpha's voice from the door.

"H-Hi." Harry greeted him back shyly.

"How are you?" Louis went straight to Harry's bed.

"I am good. Had check ups today." he mentioned.