96

It was something around two in the morning. Harry was staring into the dark, hearing Louis' quiet snores. The green eyed boy couldn't fall asleep thanks to his racing thoughts.

He couldn't help himself but wonder if he was still able to stand on his legs.

Harry checked his phone for the time once more before he put it away. He took few deep breaths in and out as he scrolled the duvet down to his feet.
He wanted to make sure he was able to get up and walk. He should be able to do so, right? Harry sat up, his legs hanging out of the bed. He looked down to his feet, trying to move them a bit. It wasn't that hard to do this. He could manage standing and walking for a bit of time, right?

The boy slowly stood up on his weak legs. Once he did so he had no idea what step to take next.
Harry wanted to walk towards the window and back, but he kinda realized his legs were too weak for that. He made one step in that direction before his body fell back on the bed.

"Yeah..." he bit his lip and hid his face in his hands as the tears spilled from his eyes.
"Harry?" he could hear a whisper, but he didn't look up. He was too embarrassed to do so. Instead he carried on crying.
Soon pair of hands appeared around his waist. Louis hugged him from behind and kissed the nape of his neck.

"What is going on?" Harry just cried into his hands although he was well aware Louis was very much awake and there with him now.

The smell of Harry's was a bit different now.
Louis knew this one, he had experienced Harry like this before.

"Haz?" Louis whispered, taking a look at his face from the side. He still could see just Harry's hands though.
Soon the younger one whined, moving in Louis' hold.

Harry tugged on Louis' clothes which made Louis realize what he needed.
"You can have it love." Louis pulled his jumper up, taking it off of his body.
He still had a tshirt underneath anyway.
Harry took the jumper from him, placing it down on the bed.
It wasn't enough though. He needed more things to create his nest.
"Wait love." Louis got up in order to take things out of the bags he brought. He basically took out all of his and Harry's clothes. The omega took them all from him, adding them into his nest.

"Good." Louis smiled when Harry laid down, curling up into a ball.
He was about to go sit into his chair when Harry whined.
"Want me with you omega?" Harry whined again. Louis carefully made sure he wouldn't hurt him before he climbed on the bed.
He pulled the boy to his chest, letting him relax.
"You are safe. Everything is alright, omega." the alpha kissed his cheek lightly.
Harry snuggled up to him, burying his head in the crook of Louis' neck.
He felt safe with his alpha as with nobody else.

"My dearest." Louis rubbed over Harry's back gently, trying to make him relax the best way he can right now.

Harry slept in Louis' hold till the morning. Louis gave him a feeling of safety. He felt safe in his hold as in no one else's.

———
Once the boy woke up he noticed what was going on.
He was cuddled close to Louis, lying on a pile of their clothes. He could also notice these two ocean blue eyes staring at him.

"Sorry." Harry took his eyes away from Louis' face.
"Love." Louis sighed, his voice still raspy.
"I haven't slept this well in a while, so please don't apologize." Louis rubbed on Harry's shoulder gently.
"You did?" the younger one mumbled.
"Yes, but how did you sleep?"
Harry sighed because he still felt very tired and lethargic...

"I slept well too. Feel alright." he gave Louis a smile.
However the alpha wasn't stupid... Louis knew Harry was being dishonest with him but he didn't say anything about it. He wanted the boy not to know. He didn't want to make him feel worse on purpose.

"I am ready to see Raven." Harry whispered.
Louis' eyes scanned the boy all over. His pale face, his tired eyes and his petite body that was missing the bump that grew there for several months.

"We should wait for the nurse. You need energy before we go there. You will have to walk love." Louis kissed his forehead gently.

"Yeah, walk." the younger boy bit his lip and hid his face from Louis' curious eyes.

——————————————————————————
A/N
H-hi everyone. *looks down*
I am delivering a shorter chapter. I know it's nothing but I wanted to give you at least what I have now because otherwise it would take me weeks to finish the chapter the way I originally wanted.
I completely forgot about wattpad for- few days.
I am holding on but I can't anymore. I really don't wanna be doing this anymore... Everything is so hard and everyone is just- fake around me. There is just one person that I believe loves me but I have seen them just once in my whole life. I feel so useless and unlovable. Why should I be here? I don't see the point anymore...

Okay, now that I dumped this bs on you I wanna apologize. I am sorry.

Please take care.

I love you.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜