37

I was sitting in the kitchen while doing my homework.
I was just going through the questions that Louis had given us to answer when I could feel a pair of hands on my shoulders. A few moments later there were kisses being pressed to my right cheek.

"You have been sitting here for hours now. Come relax with me a little bit. You need to rest." he whispered.

"How can I rest when my biology professor had given us like ten questions as a review of our knowledge before a big exam?" I said back.

"Well... maybe I could give you the answers." he mumbled into my ear, his voice low.

"Yeah?" I tilted my head to the side, taking a look at his face.

"In exchange for something." Louis added, his eyes lingering over my face. I knew it wouldn't be that easy.

"In exchange for what?"

"Hm, let's see." he snitched the papers away from me.
"Alright. You had answered the first and second one correctly." he said after reading my answers.

"Good." I said in response.

"Now the third one. Do you know the answer?"

"Not really..." I answered truthfully.

"Well, the cost of the answer is a kiss." Louis mumbled, leaning onto the table.
I leaned towards his face, giving him a quick peck on his lips.

"Alright. They have 6 legs, 3 on each side of their body." I smiled, writing down my answer happily. This could be fun.

"What for the next answer?" I fixed my eyes back on him while biting my lip.

"You will have to make me laugh."

"What?" what? How?

"Make me laugh." he put on a serious expression while rearranging his fringe with his fingers.

"Eh... knock, knock jokes are probably not it, right?" I asked although I most likely knew the answer.
Louis just shrugged his shoulders in response.

I couldn't come up with anything funny, not a single thing had crossed my mind.

I kept thinking hardly when all of sudden I heard a muffled chuckle.

"What?" when I looked up I could see Louis muffling a laugh.

"Your angry face plus your pout. I couldn't do that." he admitted.

I pouted even more, staring at him from my place at the table.

"I am sorry. You are cute." he brushed my hair out of my face with one of his hands, leaning back onto the table, grabbing the paper into his hands once again.

"I will tell you the answer now."

•••
"Ninth question. To receive the answer you have to tell me what do you like about me." he said.

"Everything." I didn't know how to answer it. There was a lot of things...

"Say them." he heard me, fuck.

"Ehm..." I cleared my throat, looking down on my hands that were currently resting in my lap.
"Your ocean eyes, your fingers, the way you walk, the way you talk, your cheekbones, your scent..." I mastered up the courage to look him in the eyes after few moments of silence.

His face was adorning a soft smile.
After sharing a few more silent minutes of eye contact with me he took his eyes back to the paper in his lap.

"The answer is 3." he even wrote the number down for me this time.