38

The time was quickly passing by. I have been living with Louis for a month now. This month has been really the best and the worst month all at once.

It's a little complicated sometimes. We can't do things as normal pairs do, we can't show each other off to the rest of the world.

I am still reserved about intimacy with Louis as well. We haven't really done anything apart from me giving Louis a hand job here and there. I could see he would like more though.

When his rut arrived he was a lot to handle, but I had once again managed it somehow. I used the same tricks as I did the last time.

He has been always very affectionate with me but the last few days just weren't it. He was obviously under a lot of pressure right now. I see why. Just few more months to go till the year is over, which means more exams and more work in general.

"Louis?" I came into the room with tight tshirt on. It was showing the bump that was finally getting visible.

"Yeah?" he glanced at me before he took his attention back to his exams on the table.

"When will you be done?"

"Harry... I don't know!" he raised his voice at me a bit, squeezing the ball pen in his hand.

"I am sorry alpha." I fixed my eyes on the ground, feeling like the smallest puppy right now.
I walked away, making my way into the bedroom where I decided to watch something on my laptop. I knew Louis had a lot of work so why would I even bother him? That was stupid of me to do.

•••
Later at night I woke up. I couldn't sleep because I was once again 'hungry', so I went into the kitchen. I just really craved some food. I saw Louis sleeping calmly by my side so I tried to be as quiet as possible.

When I came into the kitchen and opened the fridge the led light hit my face. I blinked a couple of times to get used to it before I grabbed some pickles. They were spicy kind.

I was just opening the jar when the light in the kitchen switched on.

"Harry?" Louis grumbled, frowning as the light hit his face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up. I couldn't sleep because I was craving some pickles." Louis came over to me.

"Which kind are those?" he nodded his head in the direction of the jar that I was currently holding in my hands.

"Spicy ones." I looked at the pickle that I picked up.

I brought the pickle up to Louis' mouth and he happily took a bite.

"They're good." he mumbled, picking up another one for himself from the jar while I put the rest I had in my hand into my mouth.

"Baby is hungry for pickles?" when he ate it he put his hand on my little bump.

"Yeah." I blushed, taking my eyes from his face down to his hand, which was rubbing over my tshirt currently.

He was so sweet.

When I felt satisfied I put the jar back into the fridge, going back to bed with Louis.

When we laid down it could be something around 1.30am.

It was dark and I was preparing myself to go to sleep when all of sudden I could feel Louis' lips on my back.

It made me feel tingles in my tummy but that wasn't all... it made me feel more than just typical affection.

Louis kept peppering kisses all over my clothed back when I lost it.

"Louis." I moaned. That had only encouraged Louis to kiss me even harder.

"Mhm." I bit my lip, closing my eyes shut. I could feel Louis' hand on my hip, rubbing on the curve of it before it slipped to my front, squeezing my thigh.

"Ah." I moaned like a girl.
I was getting hard. Louis was getting me hard!

"L-Louis I-" I didn't know what to say.

"Do you want me to touch you?" he whispered into my ear and I- finally said yes.

"Can I turn on the light then?" he mumbled.

"No." I swallowed harshly.

"No?"

"I don't want you to see it, see me." I shook my head.

"Alright, alright, no light then." he pressed yet another peck to my upper back.

His hand slowly slipped to my crotch, giving the swollen bulge in my boxers a squeeze.

"Mhm." I whispered, squirming on the bed.

"L-Louis." I tilted my head back to face him, although that I couldn't see much in the dark that was surrounding us. I also didn't stop squirming for a second there.

"What? Tell me."

"Touch me, please? Please." I whispered again.

His hand began to knead the problem in my pants finally, making it even bigger.

"Mhmm." I winced.

"Omega, shh. I will help you." he said in a calm voice.

"H-help me, p-please." I whined, trying to find his face. I couldn't see him but in the next moment I could feel his lips on mine while he began to take my boxers down.

His hand found it's way to my manhood, wrapping around it tightly.

I moaned into the kiss, opening my mouth right after, making Louis pull away.

"A-alpha." I whined.

"Shh, shh." he began to stroke me up and down at steady pace.

I felt so much feelings at once and they were all settling down in the pit of my stomach.

I squirmed on the bed once again, making Louis quicken his pace.

"Ah." I moaned from all the pleasure I was receiving.

"Baby." his voice was husky. The way he said it made me feel even better.

"L-Louis." he quickened his pace even more.

"I-"

"Do it darling. Let go." I kept whining and moaning until I came into Louis' hand.

I squirmed back and forth once the extreme wave of pleasure went through my whole body.

"Yeah, just like that, just like that." he pressed a kiss to my shoulderblade.

I was a panting mess, the orgasm still clouding my brain.

Louis just touched me, he touched me.

The warmth of Louis' body disappeared few seconds later, which resulted in me whining.

"Shh, I am here. I just need to clean myself."
I kept whining until Louis came back to bed. I snuggled up to him quickly, burying my head in the hollow of his neck.

"How was it?" he whispered while running his hands through my curls.

"I-it was very nice." my voice came off extra high.

"I am glad." he whispered back with small smile on his lips.

"Sleep now baby." my heart fluttered at the nickname he once again called me tonight.

"Good night." I whispered, feeling completely worn out. Now I will have no struggle with falling asleep.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hey babes!
Bit more smut... yeah. Hope you didn't mind it as much.

Harry's new song will be out in few hours! Honestly, I don't think I am ready. Are you ready?

Anyway, the weather is pretty shit right now. It's cold and it's pouring here. Keep safe and stay healthy! Look after yourselves, 'cause you have only one health.

Love you all! Have a wonderful day/night!<3

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜