79

Our couple was just finishing their dinner at the table, having quite nice time.
When Harry was about to ask Louis a question, Louis' phone rang from the other room, where he left it with his other things.

"Gosh, I am sorry." he frowned and got up from the unfinished food.
He went into the living room and grabbed it from the table just to see it was in fact Chris.
He looked around to check Harry was in the kitchen before picking up.

"I knew you would pick up." was the first thing he heard.
"Listen up. I told you something and i picked up just to tell you I am having dinner right now and I'd like you to stop constantly disturbing. I told you we are done. You didn't seem to care about me for a longer time so I think it won't be a big problem for you." Louis finished his little speech and hang up on him.
He calmed himself down on his way back to the table, not wanting Harry to suspect a single thing.

"Who was that?" Harry asked while picking up his fork and looking up at Louis.
"Just my coworker. Needed some info." he smiled and sat down.
"Oh okay." Harry just smiled small.

"Wanna watch a movie tonight?" Louis asked next.
"Yes, I'd like that."

•••
Harry was home alone once again, resting and doing nothing since he was mostly done with school now.

He was looking at something on his laptop when the doorbell rang.

He didn't know who it was but he got up and went into the doorway anyways.
The chain was on, so he decided to risk and open the door a bit.

He did exactly that to see some unfamiliar face.

"Oh hi... is Louis here?"

"Depends. Who are you?" Harry asked.

"His boyfriend." Harry's whole body covered coldness when he heard that particular word.

"What?" he undid the chain finally, taking a better look at the guy.

"I- wait- you are that omega he told me about? And he didn't tell you yet?" the guy was obviously shocked.

"W-what should he have told me?"

"That we are together." the boy said like it was nothing.

"T-together? B-but..." Harry stuttered since he couldn't wrap his head around this.

"Yeah, like for two weeks i think." the boy rearranged his chestnut hair a bit.

Harry had enough time to check him up and down. He was all stylish, dressed in nice clothes... and he looked healthy and that hair. Harry reached out to touch his head, knowing there was only his bandana and nothing else.

"I think that was a misunderstanding. We are together." Harry oppposed.

"Well if you are together then why would he do this?" the boy pulled out his phone to show Harry a picture of sleepy Louis laying on his chest.
It was him. It was Louis.

"N-no, he wouldn't-" Harry's eyes filled up with salty tears.

"Well, he could have told you earlier. That wasn't nice of him."

Harry sobbed.
"Okay, thank you for the info." when he was about to close the door, the twink stopped him.

"He actually told me to come here, you know, and wait till he comes back." the boy stepped inside without invitation, yanking his shoes off like this flat belonged to him.
Harry thought this was meant to be his home, his and his family's home...

Harry followed him inside without uttering a single word.

"I don't want to make you feel even worse but- do you have somewhere to go? Like your parent or something?" Harry just nodded with red, puffy eyes.
"Mhm, sure." he went into the bedroom and collected his most important things. He took his bag and packed all of his essentials.