85

"Louis-" Harry sighed.
"I love you." the boy let another wave of tears escape.
"A-and this hurts, you know?" he looked the older one in his eyes.

"Harry, it's time for your medication." Larissa walked in with a tray full of things.

"Oh, hello Mr. Tomlinson." she greeted the alpha.

"Hello." Louis said back and walked to the side of the room in order to make space for her.

Harry laid back down, ready to take all this shit he needed to.
"How are you feeling?" Larissa asked while preparing the infusion.
"Still good..." he knew he was going to feel bad  once again because all of this medicine.
"Okay."

Louis watched them from where he was standing, thinking everything through once again.

"Alright. Promise me to rest enough, okay? Don't be to harsh on yourself. I am here if you need anything or if you feel sick." she gave him a smile and took the tray.

"Thank you Larissa."

"You are welcome." she gave Harry a little smile before she left again.

Harry's eyes laid on Louis now.
It was quiet for a great amount of time because neither of them knew what to say.

"This is bloody-" Louis cut himself off.

"Bloody what?" Harry questioned.

"I don't know, even talking is difficult now." Louis said in the end.
"I just want everything as it was before all of this, before Chris and this."

"You should have thought about this earlier, don't you think?" Harry sassed in response.

"Harry what is your problem right now?"

"My problem? My problem is that someone who should be only my alpha almost had sex with another omega. That's my problem."

"I told you I was fucking drunk!" Louis defended himself.

"And I am telling you to leave please." the boy was on the verge of tears and he didn't want Louis to see him cry.

"Okay..." was all Louis said before he walked towards the door. He really left, just like that.

"Do whatever you want..." Harry whispered underneath his breath, starting to feel sick.

So the boy laid down and decided to take a little nap.

•••
Harry opened his eyes slowly. He sat up against the headboard, thinking about what had happened between him and Louis just few hours back.

Suddenly someone came into his room.

"Hi baby." he looked towards the door in order to see his mother.

"Hi mom." the boy was really happy to see her right now.
"What are y-you doing here?"

"I thought I would stop by... ask how you are doing..." she put her things down before walking closer to Harry's bed.

"Mom, can- can I get a hug please?" Harry really needed it right now.

"Of course baby, come here." Anne frowned as she sat down on the bed and pulled Harry into a tight hug.

"Is something wrong love?"

"Louis and I." he sobbed.

"What happened?" but Harry just started crying and sobbing instead of giving his mother an answer.

"Shh, shhh."she rubbed up and down his back.

"I don't k-know how to say it." Harry shook his head frantically.
"I- I am just so-" Harry cut himself off.