94

"And a cocoa for you." Louis set a white cup filled with that delicious drink in front of his omega.
"Thank you alpha." Harry melted at Louis' words.
They were currently sitting at the table in their kitchen. The window was open in order to let the fresh forest air in. They were having breakfast when suddenly a loud cry spread through the house.
"Oh, she is awake. Do you want me to bring her?" Louis got up from his tea and croissant.
"Yes please." Harry gave him a warm smile as he brought the cup up to his lips.

"I wanna see her." the green eyed omega awoke from his short dream, mumbling quietly.

"I wanna- I wanna see her." Harry's eyes wondered around to see he was currently in a hospital room that he didn't remember. He was lying in the bed with a cannula in his arm once again.

"Raven." he attempted to get up but a sharp pain around his belly area made it impossible for him to stand up.
It hurt him really bad. Tears began to roll down his cheeks immediately, the pain still going through his whole body.

"Louis!" he whisper-shouted but nobody heard him. He was all alone.

•••
Louis got Harry a bag, stuffing it with mostly Harry's underwear at first. After that he added pajamas and some of his own oversized hoodies since he thought they could comfort the omega. Afterwards Louis opened the cabinet with Raven's clothes and picked out the smallest pieces for her. Louis smiled as he folded them into the bag as well. He didn't know if he got everything. He was a father in training after all, but he still tried his best to get everything that was needed.

When he walked back into the living room the urge to smoke hit him hard. It was still somewhere in the back of his head. But right now it just was on his mind for some reason. He opened a drawer from his desk, the only thing there apart from papers being a package of gums. He took two and put them in his mouth. He needed a distraction.

Right after he packed Harry a new toothbrush, toothpaste and shower gel he headed towards the entrance door.

Louis locked them behind himself, making his way out of the complex.

He put the bag on the passanger seat, starting the engine asap. He was already stressed. He has been away for little bit over an hour now.
Louis drove through the city quite quickly. He wasn't really thinking about the possibility of getting into an accident.

He was just arriving at the lights for the worse intersection that he had to drive through on his way to the hospital. The lights went to orange but he decided to fuck it.

He once again made a stupid decision. His intentions weren't bad though. He didn't want his family to be left alone for too long. His instinct was telling him to come back fast!

He was lucky enough that he got through without getting hit by the car that was really, really close to his own in one moment.
He took a deep breath in, carrying on driving as he heard someone blowing the horn at him.
"Sorry." Louis didn't want to cause any car accident, but he just couldn't stand there for the next ten minutes. This intersection was the busiest.

•••
Meanwhile the green eyed boy was lying down with his face buried in the pillow as he cried to himself.
"Where are they? Where is- where is my girl?" Harry was drained out of energy already. He attempted to get out of the bed multiple times but the sharp pain was restraining him from doing so.
He carried on crying since he couldn't do anything else right now.

"Why did h-he- Why am I all alone?"

•••
Louis got out of the car swiftly, taking the shortest way towards the maternity ward.
He ran, literally ran.

Louis passed people in the hallways, slowing down each time he met one. He didn't want to get into any more trouble, he just wanted to get to Harry.

When he finally stood in front of the right door, he calmed his breathing down and entered.

Louis came in to see Harry's face half buried in the pillow. He didn't know he was awake until he approached the bed.
"Harry! Hey, I am here." Louis' face expression changed into a worried one.
"L-Louis." the boy sobbed.
"You left me here. You left me." he continued to cry.
"Love, I am sorry. I am so sorry." Louis wanted to hug him but as soon as he touched the boy he realized that was not a clever thing to do.
"How are you feeling right now?" he watched as Harry moved his face a little in order to look up at him.
His eyes were displaying all that pain and fear he felt.

"It hurts." he admitted.
"Should I get a nurse for you?" Louis was about to turn around but Harry's broken voice stopped him.
"No. Don't need 'em. Just you and-" Louis came as close to Harry as he could. He watched him slowly take out his trembling hand from underneath the blanket.
Louis reached out with his own, taking Harry's smaller hand in his own.

"Where is- Raven?" Harry asked.
"She we put into an incubator love. She gets all the care she needs, yeah? She gets everything." Louis sat down on the edge of the bed while still holding Harry's hand in his own.
The omega just nodded, his sobs slowly dying down.
Louis smiled sadly at him, reaching out to caress his cheek.

"I almost slipped away." the boy hiccuped.
"What do you mean by that love?" Louis' heartbeat increased.
"I almost-" Harry stared into Louis' eyes without saying a single word.
Louis suddenly remembered what the doctor had told him earlier. 'We were almost sure he wouldn't make it...' that's what Harry meant.

"They were calling me, saying it's time to go." Louis didn't even realize tears were rolling down his cheeks right now. He was too invested in watching and listening to his omega.

"It was too early." Louis said in a whisper.
"I didn't feel bad." he shook his head very slightly, tears not spilling from his eyes anymore.
"I felt good." Harry's brows furrowed.
"I am not so scared of dying anymore. I am just sad because of the things I am gonna miss out on if I have to leave." Louis couldn't do this anymore. This was too intense for him.

"Harry baby... what are you talking about?" Louis shook his head violently.
"You are not going to leave this world. I am not gonna let that happen."

"I just wanted to say I am not scared anymore." he whispered.
"Okay, then it's good. It's alright that you are not." Louis wiped his cheeks, trying to calm down for the sake of his boy.

All of sudden Harry hissed due to the pain. It was getting worse again.
"I am gonna get you a nurse now." Harry agreed this time.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hi angels.
I am feeling shit right now, so please let me apologize if something in this chapter didn't make sense.
I have been feeling ill since morning. Maybe thanks to me sitting on the roof last night.
I feel proper lonely these days and I kinda wish I could go back to my best friend. We stopped talking for a reason a year and half ago. I still see them almost daily which makes it worse to forget them. We grew apart a lot and that was why I decided to just- leave space between us. They understood me wrong and we became- we  ignored each other the whole time but now they sometimes just say something to me and- it makes me miss what we had, the connection. I could actually talk to them. I have a- ?friend? now but I can't tell them anything. Any time I tried to talk to them about something I saw  that they were not listening. They were just waiting for me to finish so they could talk to me about their own life and problems. That's why I don't talk to them at all and just listen. I miss having someone to talk to... I just feel all wrong but maybe it's the side effect of me being ill, who knows. It is what it is.

Don't forget to look after yourselves please.
I love you and I am here if you need me. You could never bother me, okay? If you need help I will happily be here for you. I am just shit with noticing and answering the messages sometimes, which I apologize for.

Be safe. x T

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜