97

The staff rolled Harry's bed towards the baby rooms. Louis was right there, walking behind the bed in order to look after Harry, his omega.

Harry's POV

I felt- weird. There was a constant light buzz occupying my ears. I have been cold since morning, my skin was pale as usual and my breathing was short. I couldn't even breathe in properly. What was new was the feeling of- my whole body basically. It felt distant, like it wasn't even my body...
When we finally stopped in front of some room I realized this was it. I had to stand on my legs and walk in order to see our newborn daughter.

"We are here love." Louis came over to my side, looking down at me.
"I- need your hand." I whispered quietly.
Louis understood and grabbed both of my hands as i sat up.
I had to do this, I had to!
"Okay, whenever you are ready." Louis said to me.
"Mhm." I let both of my legs swing off the bed first.
"Ready." Louis nodded and helped me get on my legs. It wasn't that hard with him, but walking was something else...
"I will hold you, yeah?" I didn't know what to say. I was sure i couldn't do this anymore.
Louis was pressed tight to my side, holding me up with his right hand.
"Lou..." I peeped.
"I can't, I can't..." I wanted to cry so bad. I couldn't manage even walking from a hallway into a room anymore for fucks sake!
"What's wrong?"
"I am weak, too weak... I just can't." I was on the verge of tears.
"You can manage it, I know so, love please." I sighed in defeat.
"Let's just try a few steps? Or I can ask for a wheelchair." I didn't want a wheelchair, no.
"I am gonna try." I said in the end and raised my leg.
I made a step!
"Good love, just few more steps and we are in." I raised my leg again and took another one.
I had to smile because it was still possible. I sped up a little because it went easier with Louis supporting me.
"There she is!" Louis pointed towards one of the incubators. His voice was filled with excitement.
"Raven." I sped up a bit. Now, I was finally able to see her little face.
"This is our baby girl Harry. Look how pretty children you make." my alpha pressed a kiss to my temple.
"Want to hold her." I whimpered. It was my instinct. I wanted to hold her close.
"That's not possible since she is premature, I am sorry." Louis whispered into my ear sadly.
"T-touch her?" I asked next.
"Yes, you can touch her." said a nurse that I had no idea was even there.
She opened the vents of the incubator for me.
"Wait baby." Louis moved behind me and held me by my waist.
"Now, you can go." I mumbled a quiet thank you as my hands made their way though the vents.
"She- she is so precious." she was breathtaking.
"Same as you." Louis whispered into my ear.
"She has your nose." I had to smile at that fact. I wished our daughter would resemble Louis. She did.
When my fingers collided with her skin I finally realized this all wasn't just a dream anymore. I finally was with my little Raven.
"My baby, my Raven." I stroked her skin when suddenly a sharp pain went through my head.
I hissed.
"What's happening?" Louis asked, his voice imbued with pure worry.
"Nothing, I am okay." I wasn't so sure but it was better now. It should be okay in few minutes.
"She is a little miracle." my voice went even more quiet as I took my hands out of the incubator again. I began to feel nauseous all of sudden and my vision went blurry.
"Yes, she is Haz." Louis was probably looking at my face now, I felt his stare on me.
"Lou." I turned towards him a little. I wanted to tell him I needed to sit down but-

Third person's POV

The boy went limp in Louis' arms.
"Harry? Harry!" Louis held him underneath his back to prevent him from falling.

The hospital staff lad helped Louis get Harry back to bed while the nurse called the doctor.

"Harry, wake up love!" Louis talked to him, hoping he will wake him up. However there was no reaction coming from Harry, so he grabbed his hand to check his pulse. It was there, right? Louis thought it was but it had to be really weak.
"Baby, my baby don't leave. It's not the time yet, alright?" Louis leaned towards his face and pressed a big, loving kiss to his forehead.
"I love you." Louis mumbled before he pulled away. He had to do so either way since the doctor finally arrived.

———
Life is very weird. It can be short, it can be long. It can be bad or good or something in between these two. It can be anything basically... Life is complex and for everybody completely different.

Louis was sitting on the chair, thinking about life. He was sitting in front of a surgery room located in the oncology ward. They took Harry there hours ago and since then he hasn't heard a thing about him.
The point was that Louis had no idea what to do with himself. Harry was his perfect omega, he was supposed to be by his side till they were both old and their kids adults with their own families.
Why was life so unfair to someone this precious? Harry deserved only the best.
He had no idea what happened to Harry or what they were doing to him now... he could only imagine. He was so exhausted from everything.

"Harry?" Louis looked around himself, not seeing anything but dark.
"He is here boo."
"Here where? Mom- is that you?" the alpha asked.
"He is alright. I promise." she said.
"He is? Wait do you mean- mom! Mom! Harry!"

"Mr. Tomlinson?"
"Yeah? Yeah." Louis blinked a couple times, sitting up straight in his chair. He must have fallen asleep. Gosh no... why can't he stay up when it's this important?
"How is he?" the alpha stood up abruptly when his brain began to work normally again. This was the doctor who took Harry inside the surgery room.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hi everyone.
I kinda realized we are almost at the end of this story or maybe not...
I wanna thank you all for being so nice to me. I can't even say how much you mean to me. I am doing shit and I will probably be lacking updates a lot. I just don't have time for anything because I am doing so much things but at the same time I am just neglecting everything, it's hard to explain. I went through mononucleosis last month apparently. I am tired. I am tired mentally and physically as well and my health is just so bad and I can't even take care of myself. I don't have time for that anyway.

I hope you are doing well and taking care of yourselves. You deserve just the best. You are all amazing people.

I love you.<33

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜