1

Hello, I am Harry, an omega. I am 18 and I come from London.
What can I say about myself, hmm...

I am attending High school for betas and omegas with my best friend, Zayn.

We were really good friends since kinder garden.
Well, we weren't that close until my best friend Niall moved away, now we are like one.

I live with my mom. My sister is away, studying fashion in America.
And my father... he was never really there, he left when I was about five years old.

So thats me, yay...

—————————————————————

"Mr. Malik, how do you imagine this?" our math teacher Mrs. Lexi was just giving Zayn a lesson because he forgot about his homework. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if it wasn't supposed to be graded.

"I am sorry miss, it won't happen again." Zayn said, trying to act like he was really sorry.
Fortunately it worked, because he was a great actor.

"I want your paper here, on this desk, tomorrow morning, understand?"

"Yes, of course." he sat down with victory on his face.

It was just another boring day... but then we had biology.

"Harry, I can smell your nervousness from afar, calm down." Zayn looked up from his food.

"I- sorry. We just-" he interrupted.

"I know, we are having bio with Mr. Tomlinson, huh?" he smirked at me.

"Hey." I furrowed my brows.
He was making fun of me for liking him, but what could I possibly do?

Harry to heart, could you please stop liking that beautiful blue eyed alpha with round ass, which happened to be my teacher? Thank you!

Yeah, that would work probably.

Then the class started and I knew who just entered the room by the strong scent I could smell.

His scent was intoxicating, I would just like to bath in it.

"Hello class, sit down." Mr. Tomlinson greeted us.
"Alright, open your books. We have to get some work done." he took a chalk in his hand, turning around, so I could have a really good view on his bum.

It giggled as he walked and I couldn't do anything but stare.

"Just wait. One day he is gonna catch you and then he will fuck you into oblivion over that desk." Zayn whispered to me.
I snapped back with simple "Fuck off.", continuing with writing my notes down.

If he would like to take me here, I would definitely let him.

"Alright, that's enough for today, but I have to ask something." he sat on his desk, looking around the class.

"As you may know there is this event in France, botanical event to be specific. I know that not everyone is into botanics but listen up! If anyone of you here wants to study biology in university it could give you some bonus points on your application. I am coming to this event and I am willing to take one of my students with me. Before sharing any details, would anyone of you like to participate?" I stared on my classmates to see nobody even battling an eyelash.

"Hey Haz? You should go, that could be a good chance for you to get underneath his skin, you know?" I thought about Zayn's words.

"So Harry?" I heard Mr. Tomlinson say.
What, me? I looked to my side to see Zayn holding my hand up.

"You would like to come with me?" I saw his excited face and I didn't want to ruin that for him.

"Yes, professor." I said breathlessly.
"Wonderful. The class is dismissed. Harry stay here with me, yeah?" I packed my things into my backpack, waiting for everyone to leave while approaching my teacher's desk.

"So, you wanna go, right?"
"Yes."
"Do you really?" he arched his brow at me.
"Mhm."
"Alright, here are the details you should show your parents. If they won't agree or they would like something to be different that's okay, just let me know." he handed me some papers.

"We would leave this Friday and arrive probably Wednesday. The date is not stable, because the event is for a whole week. We will see for how long we will decide to stay there, but we are definitely not going to be there longer than one week. I would pick you up and we would fly together from Heathrow." my professor kept telling me the details while I just kept staring into his face. He was just few inches away from me!

"Okay and how much would that cost?"

"Nothing, it's on me." he smiled.

"No, I would feel bad about it if-"

"Harry, it's on me." he raised his voice a bit.

"Okay, I am sorry." I nodded.

"Think about it, and let me know how did you and your family decide. Have a nice day." and with that I left his class.

I just spoke to him! And we are going to France together! Well, I still need to ask mom, but I know that-

"No, Harry!" my mom said sternly.
"But mom-" I tried to tell her something, but she wouldn't listen.
"No, I am not letting Mr. Tomlinson pay for the whole thing. I will call him and discuss it with him tonight." she looked over the papers once more.
"Does that mean that I can...?" I whispered.
"Yeah, you can go. As long as you promise me to behave. You are 18 after all, so could I stop you?" I wrapped myself around her like a koala, very grateful koala.

"Thank you mom, thank you so much!" I kissed her cheek and she smiled at me in response.

•••
"Harry!" my mom screamed at me in the middle of me doing my homework.
"Yeah?"
"Come here, we are calling Mr. Tomlinson!" I can't describe how fast I ran into the kitchen.

"Sit down and be quiet, okay?" she dialed his number, putting the call on speaker.

We always did it like this. Mom could make sure I agreed with everything like this. I would just shake my head yes or no and that was it.

"Hello, Tomlinson speaking." he picked up after couple of beeps.
"Hello Mr. Tomlinson, this is Mrs. Twist, Harry's mom."
"Oh, are you calling because of the trip offer?"
"Yes, I am."
"Alright, do you agree with Harry coming with me?"
"Yeah, I agree, but I disagree with the money situation... I am not letting you pay for everything, that's just not acceptable for me. I will give Harry some money for you to take. No arguments about that. Apart from that I agree with everything. Harry is 18 after all, he can do as he please." she smiled at me and I had to smile back while biting on my lip harshly.

"Alright then." I heard him... chuckle?!
"I will pick Harry up on Friday, after school."

God, I will spend a week with Louis Tomlinson, with that Louis Tomlinson!

————————————————————————————
A/N
On 21st of December 2021 the first chapter of my first omegaverse story was born.
(That's just a little note for the future me.)

I hope I won't disappoint anyone with this, because I love abo stories so much! Genuinely, there wasn't one I didn't enjoy... so I hope I won't ruin their reputation with this.

All the love!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜