90

"Alright class. It was a good year with you all. I hope you will have a great summer break. You are free to go now." Louis said his goodbyes to his class before he grabbed all those lovely things he received and went into his room to get all of his stuff that he needed.

As he walked through the hallways he could hear a voice calling from behind.
"Mr. Tomlinson." Louis stopped walking, turning around to take a look at who it was.
"Mr. Malik?" the boy approached him with swift steps.
"Can I ask a few things please?" Louis looked around the hallway before he told Zayn to follow him.

"So what's the thing you'd like to know?" Louis put all these chocolates and decorations down.
"Is Harry ever asking about me?" Louis rearranged his suit before he looked at the boy.
"Or did he forget he had a friend here?" Louis could see tears in his eyes.

"I am sorry Zayn." the boy faced the ground as few tears slipped.
"We were best friends since Niall left, it has been years... but now so many things changed and I think I lost him." he found the courage to look up and meet Louis' gaze.

"I am sure he didn't forget about you. He is stressed a lot." Louis leaned against his desk.

"It's all a lot for him and- I sometimes do some shit that doesn't help him at all. But I have been trying my best lately."

"I noticed you don't smoke anymore." the boy said quietly.

"Yeah, I am trying my best now."

"I just miss him... I mean we would probably lose contact after graduation but we would still at least have each other on phone... It's scary too because I cant be sure if he is even okay." Louis pressed his lips together.

"I will tell him about this yeah?"

"You don't have to. I want him to be okay- I just miss the old times."

"Yeah, it's harder now." Louis rubbed his face with one of his hands.
"It's a lot of shit but I am sure he won't mind hearing about his friend."

"Okay, thank you Mr. Tomlinson. Have a great summer and say hello to Harry." Zayn smiled sadly before he left.

———

"Hey Harry, look who's here." the boy was lying on his side with chemo making It's way inside his body. Larissa was sitting next to him on the bed.

Harry looked pale as a wall these days. He had a nasogastric tube once again because he wasn't able to eat. He felt hopeless and his mind was telling him he was failing as an omega.

"H?" the boy didn't even say hi to Louis today.
"I will come back once your chemo is done." Larissa caressed his bandana covered head before she got up in order to leave.

"I brought you a chocolate. I received the one you like but- I don't think it's the time for chocolate now. The school year is over. I don't have to go to work for a while. Can be with you as much as you want me to." instead of giving an answer the boy curled into a ball, trying not to perceive Louis' words.

"And you will go home soon." the alpha added.

"I don't think I will ever make it there again." Louis' blood went cold at his omega's words.
"Harry, your chemo will be over soon. I will take you home." the boy sat up on the bed with tears already streaming down his cheeks.
"How do you know this? You know I will be here tomorrow? Are you a fairy or what?" he spat angrily.
"Harry..." Louis didn't like to hear this.
"D-don't you get it? I am not coming home! I failed this. I am not getting out of here." he shook his head slowly as more tears escaped.
"One day I am gonna go to sleep and then- then... It can be today or tomorrow." he sobbed while rocking back and forth on the bed.
"Harry please." Louis had a hard time but the omega couldn't stop.
It wasn't until Harry woke up from his trance that he realized Louis was covering his face with his hands. He could hear restrained sobs.

Harry's lips parted as he realized what he has just done.
"I am sorry. Louis, I didn't mean to." the boy let more tears spill.

"No, I am good." he let go of his face, trying to stop his emotions from getting to the surface.

Louis slowly tilted his head to the side in order to take a look at Harry.
"I love you." Louis moved closer, taking Harry's head into his hands and kissing his forehead.
"I am not your child." Harry whispered.
"What?" Louis questioned.
"You don't kiss me anymore. I feel like you think I'll break if you even do something as kissing my lips. I feel like I am a fragile doll when I am with you but I am not Louis." the boy looked him dead in the eyes.

Louis leaned in and kissed the boy on the lips sweetly.
Once he pulled away Harry bursted into tears all over again.

"I don't want to Louis, please." he rested his head on the alpha's shoulder.
"Please." his whole body shook as he sobbed.

"W-want to be a good omega for you, raise our children, give you a big loving family." the boy mumbled.

"Harry, you already did give me all that my heart desired. You gave me more than you think and made me better."

Harry sobbed once more, wiping away his tears.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Annyeong angels.
I am getting into writing again I hope. I am once again feeling unwell. I dont even know when I really hurt and when Its from the anxiety and stress. I just feel unwell. Today was a hard day for me and i did a lot of emotional talk about how i feel. I guess I am glad that somebody actually knows all this stuff i kept to myself for something around 6 years but i am also kinda scared i told the person all of this.
The school year didn't start so well for me. *sighs*
I hope that if you returned to school it went well for you and that it will go well in the future as well. And if you work i hope you are doing great there as well.<33

Some people should really start treating other people with kindness and respect, that's my random thought of the day.

I love you all so much. You can do this, i believe in you.<33

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜