80

The boy was white as a wall when his alpha brought him back home. He was mostly cold.

Louis' eyes began to water as soon as he laid him down into their bed. He still hoped he will be okay, no more complications.

The alpha then left the bedroom with just his phone in hand. He had to make a call.

"Louis? Did you find anything?" it was Anne talking from the other side.

"He is home now. I just hope he will be alright." Louis breathed out heavily into the phone.

"Thank god he is safe. Thank you Louis." these two sentences were so sincere. In that moment Louis wished he could have his mother with him just like Harry does.

He would tell her so many things if he could.

"Of course." he smiled weakly, although she couldn't see him.
"He is my omega." he came up to the door in order to take a look at his boy's sleeping figure.

"You really do love him a lot..." Anne's voice died down at the end.

"Let me know how he is." Louis just nodded to himself.
"I will." and after a bit of silence he hang up. He walked into the bedroom quietly, his eyes glued only to the boy on the bed.

"Sorry love, I am sorry." he laid down next to him and pulled him to his chest.

The younger one carried on sleeping, his lips slightly parted.
Louis kept caressing his head and kissing his bandana till he himself fell asleep.

•••
The older one woke up due to something moving in his hold. He opened his eyes to see Harry stirring.
He smiled and leaned down to kiss his head.
The boy moved in his hold more vehemently now, opening his eyes to take a look at the person who was currently holding him.

"L-Louis?" he frowned.

"You are home love."

"Home? But what about-" Harry tried to pull away.

"Chris is sick. I don't have anything to do with him." Louis shook his head in disagreement.
"This was sunshine, this was him. I know you wanted to know. Now you finally do." Louis sighed.

"He showed me a picture." Harry whispered.

"It was old love. I told you we used to hook up, haven't I? He just-  showed you some old picture of us. I don't care what picture it was, all I care about is that you are safe." Louis caressed Harry's head.

"So..." the boy was now laying on his side, staring up at Louis.

"Y-you are still my omega, right?" Louis stared back at him, starting to feel a little sick.

Harry leaned closer, his eyes flicking from Louis' eyes to his lips.
"I am." he whispered before giving him a tender kiss.
They exchanged few more kisses when Harry suddenly felt-  something like bubbles in his tummy.
"Oh." he frowned while pulling away.

"What?" Louis asked worriedly.

"My tummy." he placed a hand at the place he felt that funny feeling just seconds ago.

"Wait." Louis laid him down carefully and pulled his clothes up to relieve his baby bump.

"Does anything hurt or?"

"N-no wait... yes now." he looked down to see-

He just saw their little one kick!

"Did you see it?" Harry asked, completely stunned.

And then it happened again.
"They kicked!" Louis announced while smiling. He leaned closer to Harry's baby bump and kissed the place where the baby just kicked.
"We are here little one. We are both here." he looked up at Harry with small smile playing on his lips.

"Yeah..." the younger one breathed out heavily, not feeling as good as he felt before.

"You need some energy." Louis noticed the sudden change straight away.
"Would you maybe like pancakes?" he offered to the younger boy.

"Yeah." Harry nodded.
"Thank you."

"You know that I'd do anything for you two." Louis was about to get up but Harry pulled on his sleeve to stop him.

"Don't leave us yet, please." Louis turned towards him, crawling back to Harry on the bed.

His eyes landed on Harry's exposed belly once again.
"I can't believe it." he shook his head.
"They are growing up so fast." he mumbled.

"Yeah, they are." Harry nodded.
"Just few more." Harry's voice sounded uncertain all of sudden.

"It's gonna be okay, yeah? You will give birth to our little one and everything will be okay."

"I'm trying to believe that." Harry mumbled in response. He didn't have good feeling about it.

Louis frowned and leaned down to Harry's face.
He kissed his forehead and continued with trail of kisses down towards his neck.
"W-what are you doing?" Harry swallowed harshly.

Louis pulled away momentarily, just to answer with 'Nothing' and then getting back to work.

Harry enjoyed this very very much. His lips were parted, quiet whines escaping them from time to time.

"Louis?"

"Yeah?"

"K-kiss me? Please." Harry pleaded, his eyes closed shut.

Louis moved higher, his eyes locked on Harry's parted, pink tinted lips.

As he leaned closer towards them he could feel Harry's quickened breathing.
"Please." the boy whimpered.

Louis didn't wait no more, locking their lips together in a proper kiss.

He licked Harry's bottom lip, asking the younger one for entrance.
Harry hummed and let Louis explore his mouth.
The older one smirked into the kiss, feeling very pleased by Harry's kissing abilities.

"You learn well baby." he said when he pulled away. That made the younger one blush madly.

"I have a good professor." he blushed even deeper shade.

Louis had to bite away a smile.

'This cheeky boy.' he thought.

"I really need to go now. My student deserves some burned pancakes." he pressed a quick peck to his lips before he got out of the bed.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hi everyone!
Today is quite shitty weather outside but that's okay. I kinda wanted to say few things. I am currently thinking of making an account on ig. It already exists i just thought I would make that acc for my wattpad things, my art and maybe my future Etsy shop, because I am currently thinking of starting one. Just wanted to share this with you.<3
I love you all very much and I hope you are doing great. I am always here for you<33

Sending tons of love<33

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜