63

It has been some time since Louis last visited Harry in the hospital.

Harry knew he was the one who told him to take care of himself, to not come visit him...
But to be fair, he has been feeling very lonely.

He just hoped it will be worth it. He hoped Louis was taking better care of himself.

And Louis? He had more time than before. He could manage everything he needed now, but he felt bad for not being there for Harry.

It has been nine days since he last came around... yeah, nine whole ass days.

Louis sat down on the couch, grabbing his dinner from the conference table.

He wanted to call his boy but in the end he decided against it. He didn't know what he was even doing anymore. Why couldn't he just call him?

He tried to focus on himself for a bit, on his body and his needs.

It went pretty great.

He started eating more, sleeping more... His libido also raised up a bit, which usually solved wanks in the shower in his case.

He felt kinda bad for moaning out Harry's name but he couldn't help it.

He also realized that this was how he used to live before he met Harry, and before his life literally turned upside down.

Now he belonged with someone and he was going to be a father.

Louis jumped onto the bed, his breath uneven.

"Where is it?" he kept searching for his phone on the bedside table.

When his hand took a hold of it, he finally decided to call Harry. He couldn't do this anymore.

One beep, two beeps, three beeps, four beeps... eleven beeps...

Louis took the phone away from his ear, feeling a wave of worry wash over him.

"He is okay, just busy or sleeping." he said to himself, trying to remain calm.

Louis went for his laptop into the living room, checking that he had everything prepared for tomorrow.
He had everything done already and it was just nine!

He could once again try to get some good night sleep.

•••
The boy couldn't answer his phone because doctor Graves was just checking up on him.

He was squeezing the sheets with his right hand.

Harry has been constantly feeling sick after eating, although the nurses kept giving him meds for not feeling that way.

Harry kept throwing up and they were slowly losing hope.

He lost quite a lot of weight.

He practically stopped eating once it got worse.

He only ate dry buns and drank water. They couldn't keep anything else inside him.

Doctor Graves contacted doctor Dean.

She checked Harry and his baby, stating that this amount of food isn't enough for the baby to evolve healthily.

That was why doctor Graves had to talk to Harry about it.

"Harry, we don't know why the medication is not working in your case. Maybe you are throwing up becuase of something psychological maybe not." the doctor said, thinking about his own words.

"We can't let you live like this anymore. You and your baby are both at risk. I thought about what to do and I came to a conclusion that nasogastric tube would be a solution." his eyes lingered over Harry's collarbones. They were more and more prominent as the time went by.