58

Harry's POV

I have been spending my time with the children everyday. Larissa never let me be alone for too long. She kept saying it's no good for me to be alone. She was right of course.

"Harry! I almost had it!" one of the boys exclaimed after I won one round of the boarding game we were playing.

"Maybe next time." I gave him a smile.

"How is it going?" Larissa came through the door, walking over to our table.

"Harry won two times!" the other boys informed her.

"Really? That's great, but I am afraid I will have to steal Harry from you now." she looked at me and I immediately knew what she was taking about.

I nodded and stood up from my chair.

Larissa and I then made our way into my room, where she and one other nurse prepared my chemotherapy.

Once the drip was connected to the cannula in my arm the nurse left, only Larissa remained.

Larissa was more of a mental support here, but of course that she had school for this.

"How do you feel?" she asked me.
"Quite alright." I whispered back.
"Why is your alpha not visiting you anymore?" she asked me carefully.
"He has lot of work."
"So there is no fight or anything I should worry about?"

"No, no, he has a lot of things on his plate right now."
"Alright." she chuckled,
slipping her hand through my hair.
I noticed that it already seemed to be thinner this morning.

"Rest our winner." she caressed my cheek before she left me on my own.

And I did as she told me.

I was laying down, my eyes ticking around the room for as long as I could keep myself awake.

"Dont run away from me!" I opened my eyes to see the most amusing and adorable thing.

I could see Louis chasing after a little girl that couldn't be older than three. She had two little ponytails since her hair was still pretty short. Her hair was straight of light brown colour.

She was giggling while running away from him and she was obviously enjoying it.
"Ah, I got you!" Louis finally picked her up into the air, resting her on his hip.

She giggled again as Louis brushed his nose against her little button nose.
"Now, let's finish our meal princess. You want to make mommy proud, don't you?"
he put her into her chair, placing an unfinished plate in front of her. He sat down himself, controlling that she ate properly.

I got up and walked towards them. I stood on the opposite side from Louis, waiting for him or the little girl to acknowledge my presence.

When Louis looked at me I thought he would say something, but he didn't.

Why?

I looked at the little girl next, seeing that it was the same case.

I reached out to touch her, but I realized I couldn't.
I couldn't touch her nor could I touch Louis.

Why couldn't they see me and why couldn't I touch anything?

"Okay, that's pretty decent." Louis checked her plate, seeing that she ate a decent portion in his opinion.

"A walk?" he questioned. She just nodded in response.

"Wash your hands then."
he put her down, going to another room.