32

When I took the pill Louis walked us back to bed. He tugged me in but he didn't join me.
"Louis?" I sat up, calling after him.
"I am right back, alright?" he walked out of the room, reappearing a bit later with a bottle of water that he put on my bedside table.

When he took the place next to me I immediately attacked his personal space.
"Ah, I told you, you will be clingy."
"I- sorry, I don't want t-"
"I am glad I can take care of you my omega, don't you worry." he kissed me into my curls and I just had to pur in response.

After some time the pill began to work it's magic on me and I felt much better.
I was currently staring up into Louis' face, he was just staring back at me while caressing my right cheek with his thumb.

I wanted a kiss, I really did.
His lips looked so inviting.

I moved closer towards his face, waiting for his approval.
I didn't have to wait long before I could feel Louis' own lips against mine.

We kissed slowly at first but the kiss soon got messier and deeper.
Louis' hands made their way to my waist while mine were cupping his face.

"What?" he whispered when I just kept looking at him with my 'thinking' face.
"Nothing, I- I just like it when you touch me." I mumbled quietly.

"Like this?" he slided his hands up and down my sides again, stopping almost on my butt.
"Y-yeah." I let out shakily.
"And what about this?" his hands slipped to my bum which made me gasp. He kneaded my cheeks in his big hands and damn, it felt good.

"Very g-good." I nodded, leaning in to steal yet another kiss.
"But- I- I don't-" I wanted to tell him that I didn't feel like doing more but he obviously already knew.
"We will take it as slow as you need, alright?" he said.
"Thank you." I blushed, giving him another peck.

"I am thirsty." and with that I rolled on my side of the bed to get the water bottle he had previously brought for me.

•••
I woke up to that wonderful feeling of Louis' arms wrapped around me.
He was still sleeping though. I could stare at him for hours, he just looked so- calm and pretty! I would scream!

"Good morning." he rasped after he opened his eyes.
"Good morning alpha." I nuzzled my cheek against his shoulder.
"Ah, baby." he mumbled back. He called me baby again... baby! I felt my cheeks turning red.

We kept lying in the bed when suddenly Louis' finger tapped the tip of my nose.
"I bet you are hungry, am I right?"

"Yes."
"What would you two like for breakfast?"
"Pancakes, pancakes!" I was maybe too excited.
"Sorry." I bit on my lip, feeling ashamed.

"I am happy you are feeling better, I will make you how much pancakes you want." Louis got up from the bed, stretching his whole body while approaching the door.

•••
We had spent the rest of the weekend resting. The temperature hasn't come back ever since and I overall was feeling good. The only bad thing was that the weekend was coming to it's end.

Now, we both had to go back to school and I had to pretend Louis was no one to me. I had to pretend he wasn't the center of my world right now.

It was Sunday afternoon, something around 17.00. Louis has been already getting his things ready while I was sitting in the kitchen alone, nibbling at my already cold dinner.

"Why aren't you eating?" I could hear his voice from behind.

"I am not hungry." I put my fork down.

"Not hungry? Harry. What's going on?" he crouched down next to me, waiting for my answer.

"I don't want to go to school. I don't want to pretend you mean nothing to me in front of all those people." I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Harry..." Louis sighed, grabbing my hand into his.

"What's this?" his brows furrowed when he noticed a bruise on my forearm.
"I don't know, it wasn't there this morning." Louis brushed his thumb over my bruised skin, observing it with worry in his eyes.
"I am just clumsy." it wasn't anything serious, I didn't want him to give it much thought.

"Eh, alright, back to the original topic. You are graduating soon, just few months of this year are left, and the next one and you are done with school."

"You are right, yeah." I sighed.

"Then, we- we could think of moving..." Louis mumbled.
"Moving?"
"I kind of thought about it and- I would like our child to not grow up in a flat, in a center of the city. I thought we could find a house somewhere on the outskirts, a pretty house with garden and more room for us and the baby." Louis finally looked up to meet my eyes.

"Our own h-house?" I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Yeah, but we need to hold on now, okay?"

"Okay." with that he stood up, ruffling my hair with his hand.

"I will drive you to your mother's later. You need to collect your books and other school things."

"Y-Yes, of course." and with that Louis walked out of the kitchen, leaving me there by myself.

I wander when I will be able to see her again. I miss her a lot but I don't think the feeling is mutual, I think she doesn't miss me as much as I miss her.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hello to everyone.
Here I am with new chapter!
Today I made a trip to hospital... it was uncalled for but it was needed.

Your support is unbelievable guys! I will be thanking you again and again and again... because you simply deserve the world.

Also, if you like my writing you could check out my new story 'I like the way that crown sparkles in your hair'. I am not forcing anyone into anything of course.<3

I hope you had a good day.

I wish you all a lovely day/night!
Take care of yourselves, please. Love you all!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜