16

We talked about some stuff, but Louis still seemed a bit tense.

"Anything you would need is already complied in advance."

"Thank you for b-" the door bell rang, interrupting our conversation.

"Oh, I totally forgot. Wait here please." I got up, making my way to the entrance door.

"Mrs. Hudson." I opened the door, putting a smile on my face.

"I brought you the pie dear." she was handing me a huge plate with quarter of her freshly finished apricot pie.

"You could just give me a little bit, this is a lot." I took the plate from her trembling hands.

"No, my dear. It's accurate for you."

"Thank you again, it look delicious." it really did.

"Thanks to you, without you there wouldn't be any pie." she chuckled.

"I am glad I could help you out."

"You are a nice young man Harry. Say hi to your mum." she waved at me on her way back into her flat.

"I will. Have a great night Mrs. Hudson." I closed the door, taking the pie into the kitchen.

Louis was no longer in my room, I could feel that particular pair of blue eyes burning a hole into my back.

"Do you want some apricot pie? It's still hot from the oven." I felt like I had to ask. It was polite.

"No, I am good." I nodded, putting the plate on the kitchen counter, walking back towards him.

"I should go. I have some stuff to prepare to work."

"Okay." I nodded in understatement.

"Need to get used to this... it's new." he mumbled.

"Same for me." no shit sherlock.

I accompanied him to the doorway, waiting for him to put his shoes on.

"Good night professor." I opened the door for him.

"Good night." he shoot me a quick look before he disappeared down the staircase.

When he left my tummy rumbled loudly. I was hungry once again so I decided to cut myself a slice of that wonderfully looking pie. It was delicious, that delicious I ended up eating the whole plate.

•••
The next day was just like any other. I came into the school dressed in some jumper and jeans. I was still a bit paranoid people could already see that I was pregnant but that was making no sense. How would they now?

The classes were all pretty boring today.

After my second class ended I began to feel dizzy.
I knew what was about to come.
I quickly ran to the toilets, not wanting to throw up on the ground.

Someone opened the door from my stall. Oh fuck, no...

"Its gonna be fine." I could hear Zayn's calming voice. He had probably seen me run here. I was relieved it was him.

I threw up few more times before I began to feel better.

"Good?" Zayn asked when I stood up, following me to the sinks.

"Mhm." I washed out my mouth, turning around and resting my chin on his shoulder.

"I hate throwing up."

"It should get better after the first trimester." he slided his hand up and down my back soothingly.

"I know." I had read quite a lot of stuff about it yesterday.