45

When Louis pulled away from Harry he looked him in the eyes with sad smile playing on his lips.

"You are my Harry, okay?" the younger boy just nodded, trying to smile back, but it didn't go so well.

Then Louis leaned in and kissed him on the lips. Harry complied once he realized what was going on, kissing Louis back. His hands made their way into Louis' hair, so he could hold him close.

"Hello." they got interrupted by doctor Graves, which resulted in Louis quickly pulling away.

The doctor saw how Harry reached out with his hand to take a hold of Louis' and he also saw how Louis held Harry's hand tightly. He realized the green eyed boy really liked his professor and vice versa.

"Good evening." both of them greeted in unison.

"I am here to check you Harry. How do you feel?"

"Good." the boy shrugged his shoulders, not knowing what else to say.

"Yeah? Did you feel weak or dizzy today?"  Harry just nodded in response.

"When?" the doctor raised his brow at him.

"Before lunch and after I returned from the playroom."

"Alright, alright." the doctor wrote something down into his papers.

"Just few more days and you will be able to go home." the doctor caressed his shoulder, giving him a sincere smile.

"That's all for now." he said before he left the room.

"You told me you have been feeling good so far. Why didn't you tell me this?"

"It was nothing serious. I just had to lie down for some time." Harry tried to shrug it off, but it only made Louis squeeze his hand even tighter.

"Please tell me the next time, yeah?"

"Yes, I am sorry." Harry looked away from Louis.

Louis let go of his hand, pulling him to his chest. He hugged him tight, letting one of his hands play with Harry's curls and the other one slide up and down his back.

He felt content when he had his omega close. But he felt scared at same time. He was afraid of loosing him too soon.

It didn't take long for Louis to hear a sob.
"Shh, love. Don't cry." he tilted his head to the side, so he was able to peck Harry's temple.

"It's okay, yeah?" Louis felt tears in his eyes as well, but this time he didn't let them spill.

"I feel so bad." Harry whispered.

"Why?" Louis questioned.

"I don't even know anymore." that sentence almost broke Louis' heart. He knew how hard it  was for Harry, he knew it too well. It was hard for Louis himself.

"You are alright, hmm?" he pecked his temple once more.

"We are here together right now. We can hug each other, talk to each other, we can be with each other." Harry tried to nod.

"And our baby too." Harry added.

"Yeah, our little one is here too." he kept hugging the boy tighter and tighter, neither of them wanting to let go.

When they finally did pull apart, Louis got up to grab the chocolate.
"I think you need some now. Am I right?" Harry looked up at him while nodding slightly.

Louis opened the package, taking a piece out.
He sat back down on the bed, reaching with his hand up to Harry's mouth.

"Open." Harry did as Louis told him to, letting the older one feed him the chocolate.