47

When Sunday rolled around the boy was beaming with excitement. Since he woke up he couldn't wait for Louis to come pick him up.

The doctor promised it! He promised he could go home.

Harry just finished lunch when the nurse came in to take his tray. He gave it to her as well as a little smile.

He was already dressed and his things were packed. He couldn't wait to step outside after almost a week.

"Harry?" there was doctor Graves standing in the doorframe of his room.

"Hello doctor Graves." he greeted him politely.

"How are you feeling?" he asked with a smile.

"Super good. I am still going home today, right?" the doctor just chuckled at his excitement.

"You can go home today, yeah. But you will have to come back for chemotherapy after some time." the doctor informed him.

"After how long?"

"Three weeks. If you weren't pregnant we would start earlier. But as of now, you have three weeks to spend at home. But!" the doctor raised his hand.

"You need to be careful, because of the possible infection. You need to sleep and rest enough in general, and you also need to eat and drink enough as well."

"Yeah." Harry nodded.
"Ehm, c-can I travel?" he stuttered as he asked.

"Travel?" doctor Graves arched his brow at him.

"Just go for a trip for day or two. Louis said he would like to take me somewhere." the doctor smiled, a glimpse of sadness visible in his smile. He knew too well why Louis offered that to him.

"I think you can, but I would avoid planes and buses. I think that the one day trip sounds the best. You sleep in your bed and you travel by your own car as well."

"Yeah, okay." Harry nodded. He wasn't sad. He was happy he could even go out. He really didn't care where and for how long, only if he will be able to.

"Alright, is there anything else you want to tell me?" doctor Graves asked.

"No."

"Okay. Then I will come to say my goodbye when Mr. Tomlinson arrives to pick you up." and with that he left Harry's room.

After that Harry grew bored, so he decided to draw something.

Harry brought the papers and some catalog to his bed together with the pencils. He put the firm catalog underneath his paper, picking up the first colour pencil. He wanted to draw something nice.

The boy ended up drawing Eiffel Tower and a bit of Paris as well.

He liked that place. It was the place where they shared their first kiss with Louis, even if it was just a light peck it still counted as a kiss.

They had so much fun together there... although that Harry was feeling down a couple of times as well, the good memories prevailed.

It took Harry some time to draw that, simply because he wanted it to be perfect.

It was something past four when a person stopped at Harry's door, knocking. Harry's head snapped in the direction of the door, expecting to see Louis standing there.

When he saw his mother he sucked on his lip, letting the smile disappear from his face.

"Hi." she greeted him, but Harry just looked away. He was angry with her for doing what she had done, for wanting to kill his own child, for being mean to him and Louis.