82

Car pulled over the oncology ward.
Louis stopped the engine, turning his head towards the boy that was sitting next to him in the passenger seat.

Harry didn't want to go. He had enough of this but he knew there wasn't any other way. In order to get better he had to go.
"It's gonna be alright." Louis said to him carefully.

"Stop saying that."
"Well, what am I supposed to say then?" he shrugged his shoulders.
"You can at leats try not to lie or give me false hope." Harry said in response.
"Okay... then I don't know. I just wanted you to feel better."
"This won't make it better!" Harry raised his voice at the blue eyed alpha.
"I'd like you to know that the way you think about things affects it a lot. If you are gonna be negative, then it will be negative in reality too!" Louis jumped out of the car, slamming the door behind himself quite loudly.

As soon as he was out he reached into his pocket for a package of cigarettes.

Harry didn't like to see Louis smoke as we know...
So he got out of the car slowly, making his way over to his alpha.

Louis just put the cancer stick between his lips, bringing the lighter up.
Harry wanted to tell him not to do it but he rather stayed quiet.

Louis sighed eventually, putting the lighter down after hearing Harry's thoughts. He took the cigarette out of his mouth, putting it behind his ear.

He didn't say anything though, only made his way to the trunk in order to take out Harry's bag.

"Come on." he said once he closed the trunk and locked the car.

He put the bag over his shoulder, offering his free hand to the boy.
Harry was indecisive at first but he let Louis hold it in the end.

The boy sighed while they were walking towards the door of the ward. He didn't want to be there. He really really didn't.

Louis squeezed his hand in his, leading him inside slowly.

They made their way to the right floor with an elevator, just like every other time.

When they arrived, Larissa stopped them and took care of everything.

She took Harry into his room once again.
"So here it is." she let them both inside.
"I will let you do what you need to do now." she smiled small before she left.

Louis could feel the tension between him and his omega. He was well aware that he could cut it with a knife if he wanted to.

He needed a cigarette so freaking bad.

"Do you need help with anything?" he asked the younger one to keep these thoughts off.
"No." Harry responded while going through the bag, looking for his slippers.

"Okay." Louis pressed his lips together, tapping the side of his thigh with his fingers repeatedly.

"You can go if you want." Harry announced.
"You want me to leave?" Louis questioned.
"I was just saying you can go if you feel like it."
"Okay..." Louis nodded while staring at Harry's back.

The boy continued to go through the bag without uttering a single thing. Louis really didn't get it. This time he couldn't even hear any thoughts of his omega...

Louis walked over to the window now, taking a look outside.
"Do you want me to bring you something next time I come here?" he asked.
"Maybe something to drink, nothing else. Don't want to bother you with anything." the green eyed boy walked to his bed, sitting down at the edge of it.

"Harry, why would you- why would you bother me?" Louis turned around to look at him.
"I don't know."
"Okay, what's going on?" Louis came over to the bed, taking a seat next to Harry.
"I don't fucking now, okay?" Harry raised his voice at Louis once again today.
"Okay." the older one got up.
"I will see you tomorrow. Guess you need to be alone now." Louis didn't want to stay because he didn't want them to start arguing.

He walked over to the door when-
"Louis." he stopped and turned around Mc back to Harry again.
Harry just began to whine, not knowing what to say or just- not knowing anything in general. He didn't know how or what he felt... he just didn't know a shit.
"Hmm?" the older one went back towards the bed.
"I just don't know okay, I don't know." Harry began to cry now.
"Love." the blue eyed alpha sighed.

He took his previous place on the bed, pulling Harry to his chest, rubbing over his back.

They were silent. It was for the better as Louis realized.
He tried to calm the omega down the best way he could.

•••
He pulled away from the parking lot, feeling like doing something.
Louis just didn't feel like going home and being alone tonight.
Harry was gone and he just didn't know if being alone would do him any good.

So the alpha drove towards the center instead of the direction of his flat.

He just drove around while thinking of what to do. And then he saw a neon sign that left him with a perfect idea.

He parked at the nearest parking lot, getting out of the car.
He locked it and reached up to his ear to get his cigarette. He really needed it right now.

Louis stopped in front of the building, trying to light up his cig. He was successful in the end.
"Yeah." he let out together with the first blow of smoke.

Louis thought about quitting a lot of times these past months...
He knew Harry hated this habit of his but he didn't know if he was capable of breaking it.

He kept telling himself he can at least try one day. Right?

When he was done with the cancer stick, he made his way towards the door of that building.

As soon as he opened them, just a little bit, he could hear the loud music coming from the inside.
"Long time no see." he said to himself while making his way inside.
Yeah, he definitely hasn't been to a club in a while.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hello!
I am here with another chapter.
I want to say that I see new and new people are discovering this story and- I am so glad you like it and your comments really make me feel amazing.
Writing is a really important part of my life now and it's not just the story I am able to create myself that makes me happy, but also the people who make it possible for me to enjoy it as mush as I can. Your comments, your support... it means a lot and it makes me very happy. I want to thank you all. You are amazing and I love you so freaking much.

Take good care of yourselves<33

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜