98 - sad

It was summer morning. The birds were chirping, the sky was clear and the sun was quickly coming up. The weather was oddly good today.

Louis was standing in the bathroom, rearranging the collar of his white shirt.
When he was done with his shirt he put on a black suit. He buttoned it up and looked at himself in the mirror.
Tears began to stream down his cheeks when he stared at his rebound.
He exited the bathroom and went straight into the living room. Louis walked over to the couch and picked up the shark plushie he had previously put there. He held it close to his chest as he let himself cry.

He didn't even realize his phone was ringing at first.

He tried to pull himself together. His hand reached for the phone on the coffee table. He already knew who was the one calling.
Louis swallowed harshly and blinked away the tears before he picked up.
A broken hi came through the phone.
"Are you ready?" the woman asked, her voice obviously after a session of crying.
Louis would just love to say no because it was the truth, but he didn't want to make her feel worse.
"Yes." he said instead.
"I am outside..." he nodded to himself.
"Okay. I will be there soon." he hang up and got up from the couch.

On his way out of the flat he stopped to look at a picture that was decorating his desk. It was a picture of Harry in Paris. He had to print it out once because he looked so amazing there, he looked happy.
Louis' eyes began to water once again as he kept staring at it.
He shook his head eventually and walked over to the entrance door.

He left rather quickly. The alpha made his way out onto the parking lot where she was already waiting. They were supposed to come together by one car.
"Hello." he greeted her once he was standing in front of her.
"Hello." Anne looked up to see Louis' face. It was filled with pain and sadness.
"Louis." she sighed, reaching out with one of her hands in order to wipe Louis' tears from his left cheek.
She took her hand back rather quickly, not knowning if she didn't make it just worse for the alpha.
He didn't say anything and unlocked his car. Louis opened the door for her as the gentleman that he was, closing them behind her as well.

———
The car ride was silent, only quiet sounds coming from the radio were playing in the background.
"I can take Raven for some time if you-" Louis interrupted the woman.
"I will take care of her." he said strictly, leaving no space for any sort of discussion.
"I- don't want to take her away from you Louis. I am just offering help. You- can't really go on break, can you? I don't want anything bad for you. I just- I can help you. If i take less shifts-" but he cut her off once again.
"I will leave and find a job that's suitable for having a child."
"But you have stable job, have been working there for years so-"
"Yeah, so it's time to move on and find a new one." Louis didn't really think it through yet, but he was sure he didn't want to stay there. At least not in that school. He had to leave.

Louis parked the car in front of a cemetery...

Today was the day. They were going to say goodbye to him. No ceremony was involved. They thought it was better that way.
It was only Louis and Anne visiting the place. Anne told Harry's sister to come, but she said she couldn't do this. She was devastated.
Louis couldn't take little Raven with him although he really wanted her to come say goodbye to him...

Louis couldn't stop himself from crying as they walked closer.
He hated the atmosphere and the weird feeling in his chest. He felt beyond anxious.
When they stopped in front of the place where Harry was, he really wished for it not to be true.
But since he could read his name on the marble stone... he knew it was real.
How could he be gone? He was here with Louis just-
Anne sobbed loudly, which made Louis turn towards her. He pulled her close and let her cry as he soothed her.

"He is just sleeping." Louis mumbled while staring at the stone that read that name in gold letters.
"I couldn't even tell him-" Anne couldn't finish her sentence because her sobbing got out of hand.
"He is just sleeping." Louis mumbled more to himself now.
"H-here are the f-flowers. P-put t-them-" Louis nodded and took them from her. He leaned down and put the flowers that Anne brought on their place.
"I am so sorry." Anne couldn't stop crying. She mumbled a prayer that was followed by 'i love you'.
"I am- gonna wait by the car." Louis nodded and mentally thanked her for leaving him alone there for a second.

"Love..." Louis wanted to tell him lot of things, but the tears were making it so fucking hard.
"I- couldn't even tell you a goodbye. I thought- I thought a miracle would happen. You survived the labour. But then you- got- you- were gone. It happened so quickly. In one moment I was holding you and in the other you faded away. I should have told you I love you more times. I should have behaved that way ever since we went to Paris together. I am sorry I didn't and I am sorry for making things even worse for you. You- you helped me discover the better version of myself. You helped me change and grow. I learnt that age really doesn't matter. I was supposed to be the adult but in reality you were the one who made the right steps and decisions. I only learnt from you. I miss you Harry. I can't say how much I wish you were here. I just want you to be in that hospital room, still lying in that bed. But you aren't there anymore when I come to visit. It's only Rae. It's only me and her against the world now. Say hi to my mom and look after each other up there. I love you, yours stupid Louis." it felt like he was reading a letter but in fact he wasn't. This all were words that just formed in his head and he had to let them all out.

After that Louis took a deep breath in and out. He looked around the empty cemetery before his gaze went back to that newly made stone.
"Rest easy angel." he smiled through his bitter tears before he turned to leave.

His walk was slow. Right now he had nowhere to go, no one to go to...
He didn't have to rush anywhere. Unlike some he had time.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Annyeong angels.
I'd like to say that I am trying to gather information about everything that I put in my story, but sometimes I can be incorrect. I am just a human after all.

I am sorry for this, but I hope you still liked the chapter. Don't worry. If you thought this was it, it was and wasn't at the same time. I decided to make both happy and sad ending, so you can choose your own or read both if you feel like it. I already said it's an ending... well, almost. I am planning on posting an epilogue for both of the endings.<33
So this is not me saying a goodbye to you, only a see you soon.<33
I hope you are doing well. I love you all so much. Thank you for all the love you gave me during writing this story. I already miss you all.

All the love. x T

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜