24

Few days passed and Louis was still silent. There was no contact between us at all.
I was sad about it I must confess. I wish I could turn back time and be with him like we were on friday.

I was sick again this morning. I threw up right after drinking my tea. I think the baby is sad as well. I don't know how to make it better... for the baby and for me and Louis as well.

It was thursday and we were having bio again.

"Har, you are weird this week? Is it Louis?" Zayn asked when he sat down beside me.

"What else. Of course It's him. It has always been him."

"Still not talking?"

"No." I didn't feel like talking about it, I really didn't.

"Hello class."

"Hello Mr. Tomlinson." everyone greeted and the lesson of bio could begin.

•••
"Don't forget your homework! Have a great day." I got up, ready to leave when Louis stepped into my way.

"Not you Mr. Styles." I looked up at him with fear. I didn't want to make him even more mad or sad or... anything negative.

"Follow me." he grabbed his books from the desk, leading me into his cabinet.

He locked the door behind him, putting his books down.

"Was the test bad again?" we had a short quiz on wednesday so... I thought that would be the reason for him to ask me to come here.

"No."

"What is it then?"

"Just wanted to ask you this..." he came closer towards me, his fingers sliding on the table as he did so.

"What about a trip?"

"What?"

"The holidays are next week... would you like to come on trip with me?" his eyes finally met mine.

"A-ah, okay." I tried to process it.

"What? Is that a yes." he asked, confused.

"We haven't talked this week at all and now you... you ask me to go on a trip with you?"

"Well, I needed some time too Harry. Just like you." he furrowed his brows, crossing his arms on his chest.

I understand, he gave me a taste of my own medicine. I deserved it anyway.

"Yeah. Sorry." I felt stupid.

"So your answer to my question?" his fingers tapped against the table nervously.

"What would I say to my mother?"

"I-don't know... didn't think about it." yeah, he obviously didn't.

"We could- we could tell her?" he cleared his throat.

"What?! No!" I panicked.

"Harry, you need to tell her at some point. She deserves to know the truth. How long do you want to hide it? Until your belly will be too big to go unnoticed?"

My belly will be big... I know.
I also know I need to tell my mum but I am not ready yet.

"We could tell her together." isn't that even worse?

"I don't know Louis." I whined.

"Harry, the sooner we will tell her the sooner you can stop tormerting yourself with bad thoughts." he knew a lot, that's the reading of my thoughts for sure.

"What if she will go crazy?"

"You have me."

"But I love my mum, I don't want to lose her." Louis sighed.

"I know but I am here. I will be if she won't. I will take care of both of you." he came even closer, looking down to my belly and then straight into my eyes.

"Alright, we will tell her. About our baby, about the trip... we will tell her everything." I whispered, still not so sure about my words.

"Okay." Louis smiled before he pulled me to his chest.

"It will be okay, everything will be as it should be." that was exactly what my mother would say to me.

We decided to tell her on saturday, which means we have two days to prepare ourselves since today was Thursday.

I need to announce it to her.

•••
When my mother entered the flat I grew incredibly nervous. She went straight into the kitchen with the shopping bag she brought.

"Mum?" I came up to the counter.

"Hello. Today was a long day. Do you need something?" she kept unpacking the food.

"Ehm" I cleared my throat before continuing "I would like to invite someone for a dinner on Saturday."

"Oh, do you want me to visit Lena? I could stay there for a night." I didn't expect this... my mum would leave me to have a date, to even have s.e.x. She would, what?

"Oh no! I want you to attend the dinner as well."

"What is it about?"

"I just want you to meet someone. Someone who means a lot to me." I thought of Louis for a moment. A small smile creeped into my features, I couldn't help it.

"Ookay." she smirked.

"Hey, what's that for?" I asked.

"Nothing, nothing. I am looking forward to meet them." she tilted her head to the side, dedicating me a small smile.

If she only knew.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Delivering a new chapter.
I want to thank you all for the lovely support on this story. I am really glad and happy you like it!<3

 I am really glad and happy you like it!<3

Now just appreciate the art.🛐

Hope you will have a great night/day!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜