13

"Alright." Louis logged out of the computer, picking up all of his things from the desk.

"Come with me then." he kept his professional facade on. He definitely thought I wanted to discuss something that related to biology...

Well, technically it was biology...

He led me into his cabinet, closing the doors behind me.

"Sit down please." he pointed to the chair that was on the opposite side of the desk than his own.

I sat down, waiting for him to appear in front of me but he still didn't.

"This is yours." I tilted my head to the side to see that he placed a plastic bag down on the table.

"Your clothes." he explained and then he finally sat down.

"So what seems to be the problem?"

"Professor..." I swallowed the growing lump in my throat, looking down into my lap.

"Yes?"

I reached into the little pocket on my backpack, bringing out the second test that I took yesterday.

"I- don't want you to be angry with me." I passed him the test on the table.

Louis arched his brow at me before he carefully took it into his hand.

"Whose test is this?" he asked.

I couldn't breathe, my lungs giving out.

"Mine." I whispered inaudibly.

"And what do I have to do with this?" he didn't get it.

"I- I-" I stuttered.

"It's yours." I flickered with my eyes from where my hands were resting in my lap to his face.

"What?" he laughed in sarcastic way.

I felt the hot tears building up in my eyes. He will make fun of me now...

"Is this- some- some kind of joke?" he grabbed his chin with two of his fingers, rubbing it as he was trying to process the information I had told him.

"N-no." I shook my head.

"Even m-my heat. I-it was late." I could feel the nervousness taking over me.

"Not a chance." Louis pushed the test back towards me.

"What?" I looked up to him with glassy eyes.

"That- thing..." he pointed to my belly  "is not mine."

"A thing?" I couldn't hold the tears in my eyes anymore, letting them out together with fit of sobs.

"Okay, that bean or whatever that is." he threw his arms into the air.

"It's a baby, a little baby. Y-your baby." I sobbed loudly.

"Yeah? Even if it was really mine it wasn't me who got heat right under the nose of an alpha!" he raised his voice up a bit.

"It is yours! Y-you are t-the only person I h-had slept with!" I defended myself.

"Then take your things and go into the hospital to arrange an abortion." he really just said he wants to kill my baby?

"N-no." I shook my head in disagreement, squeezing the hem of my sweater in my hands until my knuckles weren't white.

"What? What do you mean no?"

"I w-want to keep the baby." I answered quietly.

"Can you hear yourself right now?" he stared at me with unbelieving expression on his face.

"You will ruin life to you, me and that little thing as well. Do you really want that?" was he trying to use some method to make me feel bad for my decision?

"I-I am an adult."

"No, you're not. And this whole thing just proves it! Adult would have an abortion!"

"I can't kill them!" I screamed at him.

"It's not even alive yet!" he used his alpha voice on me which made me squeeze my eyes shut.

My ears were hurting and quiet whines were escaping my mouth.

I couldn't take this anymore.

"I-I knew this." I got up, stuffing the plastic bag and pregnancy test back into my backpack.

"I w-ill take care of my baby without your help." I sucked in my lip to make me calm down a bit. I was already crying more than enough.

"And d-don't worry, I won't tell anyone that it's yours. R-right now I wish i-it really wasn't." I shook my head while I stared into his face which was currently decorated with unreadable expression.

I grabbed my bag, walking straight towards the door of his cabinet, pushing them open.

I couldn't breathe...

I felt pressure on my chest, it almost felt like someone was sitting there.

I kept pushing myself through the crowd of the people walking against me, trying to get to some place that wasn't filled with students.

I somehow managed to get into the toilets, locking myself in the first stall.

I sat down, bringing my hands up to massage my temples. My head still hurt from the memory of Louis using his alpha voice on me. I don't think it was necessary to do that. And of course that my head was hurting from all the other happenings as well.

I wouldn't even realize the bell had already announced the beginning of another lesson if Zayn hadn't texted me.

Zayn: Har, where are you?

Me: I am on the toilet.

Zayn: Are you sick again?

Me: Zayn...

Zayn: What?! Speak for god's sake Harry!

Me: Come here please.

Zayn: Wait there, I'm on my way!

——————————————————————————
A/N
Happy 2nd birthday to Walls! Louis' tour is starting tomorrow, I am so excited to hear him and see him on stage again.
If you are going to attend the show/s make sure to stay safe and enjoy it to the max!

Don't forget to take a moment or two to rest today.

I love you all so much.<3