86

Louis stood there in the middle of the living room while replaying the last words Anne has said to him in his mind.

His eyes laid on the table in the meanwhile. There was laying a package of cigarettes he bought today. He stared at them for a good amount of time.

He had no idea what he should do now.

•••
Harry didn't have a good day today. He was very upset by all those events.

He was currently on his way from the bathroom, feeling sick all of sudden.
He felt weird and could also hear buzz in his ears. He stopped walking and held onto the wall for a moment, waiting for it to go away.

"Harry?" he could hear a faint voice from distance before he-

"God." Larissa ran towards the falling boy, catching him into her arms.
"Gosh Harry." since he was just few steps away from his room she took him there and laid him down on the floor with his legs up on the chair.
As soon as she did that she brought a wet washcloth to wipe his face with.

"W-what's going on?" the boy's eyes opened slowly.
"Just don't get up yet. You fainted." the boy began to panic a little after he heard those words.
"L-Larissa." he caught her wrist.
"Hey shh." she sat down next to him and took his hand in hers.

"Everything is alright." she gave him a smile, caressing his cheek while squeezing his hand.

"It's okay." she smiled once again, letting him lie there for some more time.

•••
Louis was walking around the flat, collecting some things and also doing things he didn't know why he was doing.

He went into the bedroom now, taking a look around.
He measured the room with his eyes once again.

After that he went back into the living room, starting his laptop.

He didn't sleep much that night, only like 4 hours. He was very confused but he had to do some changes as soon as possible.

When he woke up he knew what he needed to do.

Louis was thinking everything through the whole night and now was the time to take action.

First thing he did was grabbing his phone and looking up a number on internet before typing it in.

Louis stared at the green calling button, not knowing if he really wanted to do this... he had to, right?
After few minutes of staring he finally pressed it.

One beep, two beeps, three beeps...

"Hello, this is The London Psychologist clinic. How can I help you?" Louis swallowed harshly as soon as this woman answered.

"Hello, I'd like to ask if- I could book a meeting with someone?" Louis didn't have good feeling about this.

"Of course. We are pretty busy this month but I could set you an appointment with doctor Holland for the 3rd of July."

"Okay, that sounds good." Louis nodded to himself, turing around in order to lean against his table.

"Alright. Can I have your name please?"

"Louis Tomlinson."

"Alright Mr. Tomlinson. I have you here. So July 3rd... Could you come around 2pm?" she asked.

"Of course. That shouldn't be a problem."

"Alright. You are there. Anything else I could help you with?"

"No, thank you. That's all."

"Alright. Have a nice day."

"You too." and with that he hung up.