91

"Zayn asked about you today. He misses you." Louis whispered for just the boy to hear.
"I am sorry." the younger one sucked in his lip.
"I know I am not a good friend. I just want to be alone..." Louis pulled away to look Harry in the eyes.
"Do you want me to go?" he didn't want to make Harry feel like he had to talk to him and spend time with him if he didn't feel like it.
"No! I wanna be alone... with you." Harry snuggled to his neck.
"I want to be with you while I can." Louis smiled sadly.
Harry yawned.
"I am sorry. I am really tired right now."

"That's understandable. Wanna lie down?" Louis caressed his back.
"Please." Harry's voice was small.
"Alright baby." Louis laid him down carefully, leaving Harry close to his body.

The green eyed boy dozed off soon. He was exhausted from chemotherapy and all that shit around.
Louis kept drawing soothing shapes on his back, thinking about how much he would love if Harry woke up feeling fine. If he woke up being healthy and he could go home and live the life he wants to live.

What was going on in dreamland in the meanwhile? Let's have a look...

"I want that too." Harry giggled.
"Raven is asleep so...? We can." Louis whispered.
Louis attacked Harry's lips, tangling his hands into Harry's thick curls.
"I want you omega." Louis mumbled against Harry's lips.
"Mmm." Harry bit his lip.
Louis walked Harry into their spacious bedroom that Harry decorated himself.
It was minimalistic, same as their whole house.
There was a king sized bed, plant holder that was filled with various plants and also a branch from the woods, two holders for clothes and a cupboard for things they owned.

Harry laid down, pulling Louis on top of him.
He chuckled and Louis just smiled down at him while shaking his head.

"We need to be quiet." Harry whispered as he watched Louis kiss down his torso.
"I am always just loud enough for you to hear." Louis began to undress him.
"Fuck." Harry was already so close to moaning.

Louis managed to take down his top, kissing all over Harry's relieved skin.
There was a bit of loose skin and fat on Harry's tummy but Louis always said he loved it.
"Don't be insecure about something as beautiful as your stomach. You gave birth to our baby girl. Your body can do amazing things." Harry just blushed and smiled.
He felt so loved by his alpha. He didn't want anyone else but him.

Harry whined, tugging on Louis' own top. The older one understood and took down his own top, showing off his bare torso to the younger one.
Their lips reunited in a passionate kiss once again.
"Now just- give me your knot please." Harry whined.
"Is this an early heat or something?" Louis smirked at him.
"No, I am just horny and needy for you. It's so rare for us to have a little privacy since our little angel was born." Harry was right.

The first 7 weeks were just about Raven and taking care of her every single second, which was expected. But Harry was also very worried all the time, so he might have been a little too careful.
He is the way he is and that's what Louis loves.
Harry also didn't want any intimacy because he was exhausted from all of that pain he went through.

But then one evening at the couch they kinda went for it and Harry realized how much he was starving. He needed more.

Louis licked his lips before he kissed him hungrily.
"So you want another pup, huh?" that had Harry moaning.
"Yes. But not right now. Right now I just want you." Harry pulled him closer.
"But you know you can get pregnant, right?" Harry just whined in response.
"I am gonna be taking pills then?" he said.
"No, do as you feel. I don't want to pressure you into things. I just want you to know that we can end up conceiving another baby without any protection." Harry nodded.
"Imma take pills but now just- risk it. I don't care. And if the fate wants us to have another baby this soon then- we won't be able to stop it anyway." Louis kissed him once again.
"You know how crazy your baby bump drove me..." he closed his eyes just to replay the memory.
"I know." Harry smirked, knowing what was going through Louis' mind.
"So hot." he mumbled before he moved to Harry's, now flat, tummy and kissed it. He kissed all over his still prominent stretch marks before he moved to Harry's pants and pulled them down together with his underwear.