70

Louis was just at the pharmacy, picking up Harry's antibiotics. The boy had to take them in order to prevent possible infections.

Louis also picked up the pills for his rut. After analyzing them and searching up information online, he came to a conclusion it was safe to take them.

He also stopped at the store where he had to do a quick shopping.

Just when he was in the isle with ice cream, he bumped into someone.

"Sorry." he looked at that person to see that it was no other than Harry's mother.

"Hello." he said right after, opening the freezer with chocolate chip flavored ice cream.

"Hello." the woman said in response, watching as Louis grabbed two packages of Harry's favourite ice cream flavour.

"How is he?" she asked.
"And how are you?" Louis put the ice cream away into his chart, closing the freezer.

After that he took his eyes to that woman whose voice sounded genuine this time.

"He is- alright. I am too." Louis grabbed his shopping chart, ready to say his goodbye but she stopped him from doing so.

"Louis- can I call you that?" she suddenly realized she hasn't asked him that yet.
"Yeah." Louis said in response.

"I am sorry." this time it hit Louis different than it did the last time. It sounded more real.

"It's alright." Louis said in response, thinking about leaving. They both still stood there though, which gave him time to think of an idea.

"Okay, I am gonna-" she was about to walk away when Louis cut her off.

"Ehm, Mrs. Twist, would you like to see him?"

•••
They were sitting in Louis' car right now, making their way to the flat where him and Harry lived.

She was quiet and polite. Louis had no reason to be mean to her right now, she truly seemed like she finally accepted this.

When they arrived to the parking lot, Anne looked up at the complex of three new houses.

"You- live here?" she asked when they both climbed out of the vehicle.

"Yes, in that house on left." Louis opened the trunk in order to take out the bags with food.

"Do you need help?" she asked him.

"No, I am good." unlike Louis Anne only bought some paper towels.

Louis managed it like always after all.
"Follow me." he said when he locked the car of his.

Anne did as he told her, following the teacher up the stairs of one of those flat houses.

Finally they reached the right door and Louis stopped in his tracks.

He reached for his keys in order to let them both inside.

"Put your shoes here." he pointed to the shoe rack.
Anne could already notice a pair of shoes that were Harry's.

She was a bit left behind. Louis was already walking into the living room.

"Love?" Louis called out.

The woman quickly put her shoes away, following the alpha inside the modern flat.

"Wait a second please." Louis rested the paper bags with food on the kitchen table, walking in the direction of the bedroom.

Anne walked into the hallway, waiting in anticipation.