87

"C-can you stay with me?" the boy pulled away from the older one, looking up into his eyes.

"Of course that I can if you want me to."

"I want you to, you silly goose." Harry wiped his cheeks while lying back down.
"Okay." Louis chuckled, leaning over the boy to press a kiss to his forehead.

"I will just put away the shoes and the flower." he got up and took a glass. He put water inside before putting in the rose and placing it on the table as well as the shoes.

"Come here please." Harry patted the bed. Louis did as he was told but he was a bit hesitant.
"Please." the older one laid down next to Harry finally.

"I- thought we could take a look at baby things online? The date is slowly coming up. What do you think?" Louis asked.

"Yeah. I always thought i will go to a mall and shop for everything personally but thats probably off limits now." Harry sighed while caressing his belly.

"Why not? Okay, listen. We can buy just some essentials that are too big and wouldn't fit into the car, like pram or crib... and we can shop for the rest later together. We would have to be careful because of people though." that reminded Harry of another thing that was actually messing their plans for shopping.

"Oh yeah. No, i don't want to risk things and also my health is just not-" Harry cut himself off.

"Your health?" Louis frowned.

"It's- not getting better." the boy avoided any eye contact with the older one.

"Doctor said that?"

"Yeah." Harry said, feeling a little annoyed.

"I am sorry." Louis whispered.
"But that doesn't mean you-" Louis took a deep breath in and out.
"That doesn't mean you w-will not make it."

Louis cried while moving closer towards the boy.
"I won't let you leave." he shook his head.

"What- what can you do?" Harry looked up at him through eyes full of tears.

"I just- I am not letting that happen." he shook his head in disagreement.

"Louis..." Harry grabbed the older one's hand in his paler one.

"If- if anything happens to me, promise me you will be here for them." Harry said with teary eyes.

"I will." the older one placed his hand on Harry's belly.

"Okay." Harry snuggled closer to Louis' chest, letting the tears soak the fabric of Louis' tshirt.

•••
"Mr. Tomlinson, I will have to ask you to go home. Harry needs to rest and the hospital's visiting hours are over now." Larissa interrupted them.

"Can you just give us a minute?" he asked while caressing the omega's head.

"Of course." she left as quickly as she arrived.

"Go, don't want you to get into trouble." Harry whispered.

"I'd gladly get into a trouble because of my omega."

"You dork." Harry smiled tiredly.

"Okay. I will come around tomorrow if you want me to." Louis pulled away in order to take a look at Harry's face.

"I will be waiting." Harry smiled at him weakly. He could feel he needed some sleep, could feel he was weak.

Louis caressed his cheek before he gave him one last good night kiss.
"I love you."

"Love you." Harry smiled small as Louis got up.

However he had to stay in the same position since he didn't have any energy left.

Louis just turned around before he left, saying one last good night.

By the time he reached the entrance of the hospital he began to look around for cigarettes in his pocket.
Then he remembered he threw them all out...

"Not a big deal. I can do this." he said to himself as he got into the car.

Once he pulled away from the parking lot he just couldn't make himself stop thinking about them. He just wanted one, only one last cig.

Louis drove to a random market. He kept sitting in the car while watching the door for few minutes.
"Only one, only one last cigarette." he grabbed his wallet, getting out of the car and making his way towards the shop.

He walked around and grabbed a bottle of coke before he stepped towards the counter.

"Is that all?" the man behind the counter asked.

Louis looked up to see the various packages of cigarettes behind him. Meanwhile he was thinking of an answer, his leg started bouncing restlessly.

When he was about to say his answer he remembered the look on Harry's face when he showed him the little Vans shoes for their baby.

"Hey, is that all?" the guy asked repeated himself.

"Yes, that's all." Louis nodded, paying for the coke and nothing else.

He stepped out of the shop, looking up at the night sky.

He felt great. Just like he felt when he brought a good grade home as a teenager. Life felt good in such moments.

"I am doing it for all of you mom." he opened the bottle of coke, taking few sips.

He jumped back into the car, making his way in the right direction this time, in the direction of his flat.

When he stopped the engine again, he got out of the vehicle. He didn't head home yet, instead he climbed onto the car and sat there, watching the stars above his head.

The blue eyed alpha hoped his mom could see him now.

"Finally, I am giving up smoking. It took me long enough, I know. I just really love Harry. I love the baby too although I haven't even seen them yet, only from the ultrasound pictures. This all is- very scary and also challenging but I wouldn't like it any other way." he took another sip of his coke.

"There is no one like him." Louis smiled to himself while thinking about his precious omega.
"He has the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen. They look like fresh summer grass and his smile is absolutely perfect. He is the kindest and most humble person I know. I know you would say it's wrong because I am his teacher but- you would understand me once you met him. One day I will make him mine, properly." he took few more sips of the coke.

"I really do love them both so much and I love you too mom. I am sorry for not being there with you. At least I learnt my lesson by now." he finished the rest of the bottle before getting up and finally heading inside.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hi loves.
I think I can consider crying my hobby now. Life is weird sometimes. I'd like to go outside at night and just lie there while watching the sky. Might do it soon.

You are loved, dont forget that.

I love you 3000<33

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜