98 - happy

"How is he?" Louis stood up abruptly from his seat.
"I think it's really a miracle, but he is stable now." the doctor informed him.
"Jesus." Louis rubbed his hands over his face. Half of the stress just left his body.
"Thank you, thank god." he had to take deep breaths in order to calm himself down a bit.
His heart was still racing so fucking wildly.

"Can I see him?" Louis asked right when he was able to normally talk again.
"You can but he needs to rest. Please, don't wake him up if he is asleep. He needs plenty of rest." Louis nodded, knowing how important this was.

———
Louis opened the door with caution. He tried to be as quiet as possible right now. When he entered the small hospital room his eyes immediately landed on the sickbed in the middle. He teared up on his way towards him. He was so scared of losing him then and there.

Harry was asleep right now, connected to god knows what machines.
Louis caressed his head ever so lightly. He felt like he would die without touching him. He probably wanted to make sure Harry was really here, really alive.

Louis didn't leave that room for hours. He just wanted to be by his side and make sure he was breathing. He was so happy that Harry was still fighting.

After what felt like years, but also just seconds at the same time, Louis noticed that Harry moved.
He approached the bed in silence, waiting for Harry to either wake up or sleep some more.
The boy's eyes slowly opened.
Louis smiled and walked up to him.
"Harry." he leaned down and caressed his head while kissing his forehead.
Harry just stared at him, not really comprehending what was going on.
"You scared me." Louis covered his mouth as he let some tears spill from his eyes.

"Sorry." mumbling, Harry frowned a little.
"No, don't be. I am so happy you are here. I am so fucking happy. I really couldn't be happier." he wiped his restless tears away from his cheeks.
Harry didn't talk to him apart from that one sorry. He had to be completely drained out of energy after what happened.
"You must be tired. Sleep baby, yeah?" the green eyed boy nodded ever so slightly, his facial features still staying the same.
"I love you Harry. I will be here with you."
"Keep fighting. I know you can do this." Louis said to him, although Harry's eyes had already closed.
"I know you can." he whispered while staring at his omega's pale face.
"Otherwise you wouldn't be here now."

Louis believed in something for once, he truly believed that Harry was going to beat that disease.

Miracles are real.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hello angels.
It's me with a really short chapter. I didn't really know what else I could write in here. I hope you still liked it though. This is the happy ending, I also made a sad one. I will post an epilogue for both of them some time soon, so this is not me saying a goodbye to you yet.
I hope you are doing well. I love you all so much. Thank you for all the love you gave me during writing this story. I already miss you all.

Take care of yourselves please. x T

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜